3 months later

(omg omg omg omg his smiiiillee *fangirls* ahmmm *cough* ok calm down ....anyway! here's the next part)

It was a month ago when my father made me the head in the company. Well I never knew that my father has so much work to do. Whenever I visit him he was sitting and drinking his coffee. 

There was a knock on the door and my secretary came in. 

"Mr. Kim there's a girl she wants to see you but she didn't asked before if you have time"  she fixed her glasses and looked at me. 

"Huh who is it?" she looked at her papers and then at me again

"A girl called Ha Mi"  my lips curved immediately up hearing her name. I let my pen down and smiled at her. "She can come in" she nodded slightly and went out, seconds later Ha Mi came in with a cute smile plastered on her . 

"Hey" I stood up and made my way to her. My  hands rested on her hips where I pulled her closer. 

"Hey princess"  she tiptoed and pecked my lips. So cute that she can't reach me, that's why I lean down and kiss her. 

"I bought you food, since I know you don't eat your lunch properly" she glanced up  pretending to be angry. 

"I ate!!" she narrowed her eyes at me and looked at me sharp. I put my hands in the air and surrender. 

"Okay I didn't" she smirked and shook her head. Just by looking at me like that she takes out every information she needs. Powerful my baby isn't she? 

"Come here Namjoon you need to eat" she walked up to my  desk and sat on it. I followed and sat in my big leather chair. She opened the boxes carefully with her little, tiny, baby, cute, hands. Gosh I really love her hands. They are so soft and always have that scent I love. She took the wooden sticks and separated one from another. The sweet scent from the food hit me, making me smile. She took a piece from the food  between the sticks. 

"Say aah" she opened her mouth, making me open mine. She smiled and feed me with the food. My heart's racing just by looking at her or just by these small things she does, this small attention of hers made me completely different. Meanwhile I grew up from that boy who was in the school and who played for money. This work made me think about my behave and my HaMi helped much. I want to make her happy, I want to show her love that is gathering in me because of her. I want to make her mine forever. 

While she feed me I looked at her, observing her natural beauty. Those beautiful brown eyes that make me lose myself in them and hard to find out. Those cheeks that that go red always when I try to do skinship. Those soft pink lips that make me go crazy whenever I connect them with mine. 

She just makes me so happy you can't imagine. I gulped down and looked up at her.

"Jagiyah I have an idea" she smiled curiously and set the food down. 

"What for an idea?" she waited for my words. I took her hands in mine and smiled lovely at her. 

"How about you meet my parents? Yes, you know them but...meet them as my girlfriend" her eyes gone wide, panic was creeping up her body. I hold her hands for comfort. 

"A-ah it's a nice idea b-but I don't know if..I'm ready...or...if they like me" 

"Baby they love you, don't worry I'm with you"  she smiled slightly at my answer, happily  she nodded. 

"Then it's all set you're coming over for dinner" she took her hands away. 

"TONIGHT?!" her voice rose up, it made me laugh. "Baby calm down! Everything will go well now my beautiful princess I'll drive you home and will pick you up when you're ready ok?" 

She sighed and nodded. I smiled pulling her on my  lap and hugging her. I felt her sighing relaxed and putting her head on my shoulder. I stroke her hair with my other hand. 

"I love when you do that" she smiled closing her eyes, I chuckled and continued. 

-----Few hours later-----

I got out my car and went to the door, ringing the bell. Mrs Kang opened the door. 
"Good evening Mrs. Kang is HaMi ready?" she smiled lovingly and asked me to enter in. 

"She will be here in any second do you want something?" I shook my head before I could say something HaMi walked down in a cute dress looking so stunning. 

My eyes widened and my mouth parted slightly

My eyes widened and my mouth parted slightly. She smiled and took my hand I reached out for her. 

"You look....stunning"  she smiled holding my hand tightly.
"Mr. & Mrs. Kang I will kidnap your daughter for a while"  they nodded and opened the door for us.

"Don't be too late alright?" said Mr. Kang eyeing me. Oh uhm right. 
"Don't worry Mr Kang we'll be here on time." He nodded letting us pass. 

I lead her to my car and made her sit down, she smiled and put the belt on. I made my way to the other end and got in the car  myself, doing the same what she did. 

On the way she couldn't stop talking about how nervous she is, but I took her hand in mine and kissed it.  I felt her letting out a relaxed sigh. 

"Don't worry baby girl, everything will go well just be yourself they already love you" 

She nodded, turning her head to the side. I parked my car in front of our house. Helping her out, I locked the car and headed to the door with her. 

I stepped in, being greeted by my mother immediately. 

"Namjoonie, Hami sweetie how are you?" she hugged her and of course she hugged back. 

"Thank you auntie I'm alright" 
"My my look at you, so beautiful, the dress is really lovely"
I saw her blushing and bowing for a thanks. 

Seeing them getting so along makes me so incredible happy.  

"Mother, is by any chance father home?" 

"Yes sweetie he's in the living room, let's go in" 

I nodded and took Hamis hand in mine and headed in, earning glances from mother. Father glanced up at us then at our hands. 

"Namjoon, Hami welcome! sit down don't stay" We obeyed and sat down together. 

"Looks like you two want to tell us something" my mother came side to side with father and sat down next to him 

Feeling Hami stiffen more in my hand I looked at her and smiled. 

"Actually yes, Mother Father, Hami and I are dating"