Imagine || General Hux

Imagine Hux avoiding you because he's afraid that Supreme Leader Snoke will kill you, because of how much you mean and distract him.

-
"Hux," you said. Hux had just ranted about how tiring dealing with Kylo had been; as he was having a hard time separating his personal interests from what was ordered by Snoke. "You and I both know that Ren isn't going to be able to let go of his personal interests. That's just how he is." You smiled and squeezed his hand.

Hux smiled gratefully at the gesture. He found himself staring into your eyes. Without any warning, he was completely lost in them. Your (e/c) orbs, wide and sparkling. They were so bright; as if being in his presence was enough to ignite something in them. 'Here you are, talking about how Ren gets mixed up in personal interests, when you're losing it because of a woman. Snoke will sense this. And when he does... he'll be sure to hurt her.' Hux stopped himself from immediately. He tore his hand out of your grip, stiffened, and turned away. "I don't think we should see each other."

"What?" you said lightly. You reached out for his gloved hand. "Hux-"

Hux yanked his hand back from you and clenched his fists together. "I mean it. Now... now get back to your station. You have a job to do, Captain."

"Hux," you whispered. Your voice was broken.

"It's General to you, Captain. Now get back to work." Without a second glance in your direction, he walked away.