Imagine || Poe Dameron [part two]

Part two of the previous Poe Dameron imagine as requested by @singing_disaster.

-
Poe stopped pulling at his restraints. His wrists were sore and slick with his own blood. He was laying still, completely rested, but it felt like a war zone in his mind.

Ever since Kylo Ren picked through his head, bits and pieces of what he said and thought stayed in Poe's. He was forced to watch what Kylo said would happen.

You were strapped down just like him. Kylo was standing in front of you, and his hand was outstretched towards your head. You were crying as he buried himself further in your head. Poe wouldn't give up the information.

"Tell me where the map is," Kylo growled.

"No," you gasped. "No, Poe, don't do it!" You screamed as your mind was ripped further apart.

"Stop!" Poe screamed helplessly. "She doesn't know anything! Stop hurting her-!"

"The map," Kylo said in his direction. "Where is it?"

You were slumped against your restraints, nothing but small bursts of screams escaping your trembling lips. Tears poured down your face. Sweat soaked your hairline. You were crying Poe's name out. Poe didn't say anything. Kylo's fingers curled and you screamed again.

"Stop!"

The door slid open, bringing Poe out of his thoughts. "Ren wants the prisoner," the voice of a stormtrooper said. Poe swallowed. This was it. He was going to die.

The stormtrooper grabbed him by his arm and dragged him around base. Much to Poe's surprise, the stormtrooper said, "Turn here!" and shoved him into a small hallway. "This is a rescue."

Rescue. The word washed over Poe and the thoughts disappeared. He was going home. He was alive, and you would be okay and waiting for him.