Patient and Strong | General Armitage Hux

requests for ALL male characters; prequel, original, and sequel are OPEN. feel free to comment them HERE!

requested by Larka_HD

//

Hux couldn't not hear it. The sound of his brand new supreme leader throwing an absolute tantrum down the hall. He rolled his eyes in disgust, hearing the sound of the lightsaber against the wall.

Then-

"Pathetic!"

He huffed. Jeez. Who made him mad this time?

It continued after another bang. "You're pathetic!"

Hux paused in his work and listened close. Seriously, he wondered, who was it?

"Ben- Kylo. Brother, please."

His blood ran cold at the sound of your voice. It was shaky and strained. Kylo Ren was screaming at you, his little sister?

And, although he didn't know it, Hux's girlfriend.

Hux couldn't pretend to not care. He stormed into the hall and followed the noise of absolute destruction. He stepped inside a small closet to see you cowering by the wall, Kylo screaming in your face that was red and facing the ground.

"You are pathetic. I should have left you behind in the beginning. Dad was right, what could you amount to, when you are just this-"

Hux scowled and his face turned red. "Supreme Leader Ren!" he screamed, getting his attention. "I think you have drawn quite enough attention to yourself for the day."

Kylo breathed heavily. "Leave us, Hux," he warned.

Hux stood his ground. Unmoving.

You looked up from the floor, eyes full of tears. "Armitage," you whispered, "please. Go."

"I am advising you to stand down," Hux said. He was shaking in anger. "Do I really need to remind you that she is your family?"

Kylo let out a heavy breath before stepping back, putting away his lightsaber. His boots crunched under the debris. "My apologies, sister," he said, but he was void of any emotion at all.

He walked around Hux, who didn't look away from his Supreme Leader's dark, hateful eyes. Hux imagined how different life really would have been if he had just shot Kylo when he had a chance.

Kylo walked out of the room, and when the closet door closed, you slid down the wall, hands pressed to your face. Fast, breathless sobs were muffled against your palms.

Hux walked over to you and knelt, wrapping his arms around you. He pulled you close and hushed you, feeling your hands leave your face and grip onto his coat. You shook against his chest and wept against his neck.

"One day things will be different," he promised. "One day Ren will get what he deserves and you and I will have a whole galaxy to rule together." He kissed your head and shut his eyes. "Just be patient and strong, my love. Patient and strong."