Imagine || General Hux

Imagine General Hux actually putting his work aside as he searches for you and tries to safely get you to the Finalizer before the base is destroyed.

//

The orders of the Supreme Leader were clear: forget everything, get Ren. Make sure he got on the ship first. He was the priority. The others, the soldiers, the troopers, they could all be replaced.

But you couldn't.

Supreme Leader Snoke would be less than pleased to hear of his decision to find you before Ren. But you were somewhere on the base, which was hectic with loud warning sirens and troopers as they ran around the corridors. Ren was lost in the woods.

Hux was running down a corridor. A single bead of sweat slid down his temple as he hurried, uncaring but aware of the mess his hair was becoming and how unprofessional he looked as he ran like a coward.

"General, Commander Ren-" one of his troops began.

"Is our second priority!" he snapped. "Our first is getting my wife on a ship. Where is she?"

"In her quarters, General, he answered.

"I'll see to it she's safely on the Finalizer." He jerked his chin in the opposite direction. "Send troops to find the Commander. Now!"

"Yes, sir."

He turned away from the trooper, fear contorted on his face. Even if it risked his job, he would protect you, first. You were his priority.

//

requests are open!