eleven

eleven

    Michael rolled over, his stomach flat on his sheets. Luke's bare back was the first thing the twenty-eight-year-old noticed. He gained a dorky smile upon his lips as he looked at the freckles upon his pale skin then a few acne scars from his oily teenage years.

    "Yo, Bitch," Michael said, blowing cold air on Luke's neck.

    Luke pulled the blankets closer to his body as he let out a grumble of a response.

    Mike looked down, boxers with cartoon tacos upon them littering the fabric. "These are not my boxers," he said, sliding the band down his bare legs and moving from his bed.

    Luke turned over, the lights coming in from Mike's closed blinds blinding him. He shut his eyes again as Michael's bare bum was his first sight. "Can you put some clothes on?"

    "You love it," Mike cockily spoke. He grabbed dirty flannel pajamas, tightening the waistband before turning back towards Luke. "It's like eleven-ish. Do you wanna make me breakfast?"

    Luke laughed and rubbed at his eyes. He paused when he saw Michael wasn't moving. "Are you serious? Dude, no."

    The smaller boy crawled into bed again, wrapping his arms around Luke's torso and resting his chin on Luke's chest. "Please? Be a good fuck-buddy and make me scrambled eggs."

    "I'm not your fuck-buddy." Luke got up, letting Michael fall back to the sheets. "You're the one that made me bottom, I think you should be making me breakfast."

    Michael shook his head before resting a hand behind his neck. "If I remember correctly, you volunteered to bottom. Just because your ass is sore doesn't mean you need to be such a sore ass."

    Luke shook his head and picked up his white undershirt. "Honey, don't flatter yourself. You're not that big."

    Michael's mouth dropped as he couldn't help but let out a breathy laugh. "That's not true! Do you want to see it in broad daylight?!" He started to pull at the band of his pajama pants, needing to prove a point.

    Luke turned his back and grabbed his own boxer shorts that Michael threw on the floor. "I don't need to see that again, but thanks." He slid over to a full-length mirror on the wall, running a hand through his hair a few times to stop it from sticking to his forehead.

    "Fine, whatever. Are you gonna make me something or do I have to order in?" Michael pulled his sheets over his body once more, debating if staying in bed for the whole day was considered not okay.

    "I guess I can make you something," Luke said as he piled his clothes into his satchel, "Have you seen my tie?"

    Michael grabbed the teal-colored material from his nightstand. "I want to keep this."

    The older doctor turned around, seeing his coworker holding the tie in his hands. "Mike, no."

    "This is so expensive and I've never held something this expensive."

    Luke jumped on the end of Mike's bed, crawling up towards the head then under the covers until his cold feet bothered Michael. "You don't even wear ties—even though it's dress code."

    "I don't want this to wear it, I just want to be able to say I own something so expensive." Michael held the tie to his cheek, closing his eyes and taking in the two-hundred dollar tie. "You think I own Chanel eye cream for using it?" Michael laughed, "Try again, Buddy."

    Luke smiled, "I'll never understand you." He sighed, trying not to get comfortable. He knew Michael was waiting for breakfast and no one should ever keep a princess waiting.

    Luke got up from bed, wandering the kitchen in only his boxers. He went through the fridge, trying to find something to cook. He guessed that Mike's roommate was just like Mike as he looked through their food. There were lots of junk food but not much else.

    He managed to scramble together a few eggs by the time Michael walked in. Mike sat down at the kitchen counter, resting his head on the countertops. "Do you want clothes? It's cold and my roommate might be home soon."

    "Eh, later." Luke began frying the eggs, the smell exciting his stomach.

    "I don't want you to be mad, but you've got a hickey on your neck and a few scratches on your back. Figured I should tell you before you find out." Mike looked up, smiling at the lad. He was thin and lanky, his ribs able to be seen from all sides of him.

    "Mike," the older man whined, "that's so trashy."

    "Sorry, you're just too hot to not be rough with."

    Luke wasn't going to pretend he didn't like it a little bit. It was a bit too teenager for him, but it also made him feel alive.

    Being with Michael made Luke feel alive.

Do you think they'll soon realize that they don't want the same thing?

Why do you think Michael doesn't want to be in a relationship?

This isn't even the peak of the story - not even close. There's an important character that won't be mentioned for a few chapters and won't even be brought in until chapter 30. I'm aiming that this story will be a bit longer than my usual.