twenty three +

YEAH, I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THIS. I'M SORRY, READ AGAIN, COMMENT AGAIN, LOVE ME AGAIN. YOU LOVE ME. 

twenty three +

Luke has his legs wrapped around Michael's back, his ankles digging into the pale skin of his broad hips. His head is thrown back into this pillows as he bits down on his bottom lip, trying to hold in a scream of pleasure.

Mike has his hips on Luke's neck as he thrusts deeper into the older man. The head beam of his bed and crashing against the dry walls with each movement, most likely waking his roommate and bothering his neighbors.

Michael's name falls loudly from Luke's mouth as he releases between the two. He grips tighter onto Michael's shoulders, his fingers gripping the soft skin.

Mike follows shortly, out of breath. He's still buzzing as he pulls out of Luke, crashing next to him in the teal sheets. "Wow," he says, bluntly.

Luke lets out a quick laugh. He rests the crook of his elbow over his eyes as he, too, tries to catch his own breath. "Yeah."

Michael turns to his side, admiring Luke's current state. "You look really hot."

Luke smiles, his teeth gleaming in the dim light of Mike's bedroom. "You're so annoying."

"What?" Michael asked with a squeak of his voice, "I'm just complimenting you!" He's smiling too, quite liking the company of Luke.

The 35-year-old stretches out, his back cracking and knees popping. "You wear me out, Mike, I need another nap."

"It's, like, 8am. Do you work tonight?" Michael sits up and reaches down, grabbing a pair of sweatpants from the ground. He brings them up to his nose to make sure they've been washed within the last six weeks.

He rolls back into bed, pulling on the thick material with him.

"No, luckily. Ashton gave me the weekend off."

"Hey, me too."

Luke takes his elbow from his eyes, suddenly being brought to light. He furrows his eyebrows and looks at the younger boy. "Did Ashton purposely both give us the weekend off?"

"Does he know we're fucking?"

Luke laughs and shrugs, "I have no idea." He rolls to his side, both boys looking at each other.

Michael doesn't respond. He reaches out his hand and brushes blonde hair from Luke's eyes, pushing it back to the top of his head. He feels over the soft skin of his cheekbones as he silently admires him.

"Hey, Mike," Luke interrupts, hating silence.

"Hm?"

"What would you do if someone killed me?"

Michael laughed a quick, bellowing laughter. "What the fuck, Luke?"

"I'm just asking!"

"I'd get a new fuck buddy," Michael responds. "Are you planning on getting killed or something? You won't even let me park if it's not well-lit, I'm pretty sure you're never near anyone violent."

"I mean, I don't think anyone plans to get killed."

Mike shrugs.

"What if someone kills our four beautiful children?"

"Oliver, Elijah, Ava, and Violet?" Michael asks with a smile upon his lips, a smile that never leaves when Luke is around.

Luke's eyes widen and his happiness doubles, "You remembered?"

Michael retracts his hand from Luke's face. His fingers travel down to the curve of Luke's hips as he pulls the older one closer to him. "Duh. But, what would you do if I named one of our kids after drugs? Come here, Heroine. Little Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, what are you doing?"

Luke covered his laugh with his hand, "Then I hope this metaphorical murderer murders you too."

Michael shrugged, accepting that answer. "Fine with me."

Luke stretched up, kissing the peak of Michael's chin. He wanted to say that he loves Michael, that he feels something so strong for the younger boy. He doesn't, though. He just rolls out of bed and heads to the kitchen, making them both breakfast.