twenty five

twenty five

"I'm craving those potato wedges from Taco Bell," Michael said, rubbing at his belly.

Luke took another sip from their shared wine bottle before giggling. "That's disgusting."

"It's good! I'm having an orgasm just thinking about them." Michael took the bottle straight from Luke's hand, tilting back his head and taking a gulp of the expensive white wine. "Why do we do this every week?"

"Do what?" Luke asked. He tilted back his head and stared at the lights of his apartment. He reached out his hands, stretching his spine.

"Sit on your couch and drink your wine until we're drunk enough to fall asleep." Michael rested his hands over Luke's legs propped up on the beam of his couch, his thumb rubbed circles on Luke's ankles, liking the feeling of his soft, moisturized skin.

"Because my couch is soft and my wine is good." Luke reached forward, grabbing his wine. "I like that I don't have to get dressed for you anymore. Like, I'm in flannels from Walmart and I regret nothing."

Michael looked down at his own pair of flannels, "I think these are yours." Mike sighed as he leant back, "When did I get so old? I used to be cool and party every night."

Luke shrugged, "I don't know. I never partied."

"I know. You've always been this lame."

The blonde chuckled as he passed the wine back to his friend. "I never had friends in middle school or high school or college of med school. I never really had friends so I never really went out."

Michael looked at Luke straight in the eyes, "That's probably the saddest thing I have ever heard."

Luke laughed, "It's not! I was happy alone." He crossed his arms over his chest, watching Michael move around and grab gummy bears from the coffee table.

Luke started keeping gummy bears around his house for Michael.

"That's even worse. You're such a loser."

"You're the one banging a loser."

Michael thought about it and nodded, "I guess that's true."

"What were you like in high school?"

He shrugged, "I had friends. We were the artsy ones with weirdly colored hair and a bag full of Copics."

"Nice, nice."

"And you?"

Luke closed his eyes, trying to remember his little private school. "I don't know. My grade had 60 kids in it, so there wasn't much to it. I sat at lunch with a book, I got my work done, I graduated."

"That's sad, I actually might start crying." Michael got the last sip of the wine before he put it next to the (almost) empty container of gummy bears. "My grade was 510, I had classes bigger than 60 kids."

"Wow. Wasn't that awful?"

"It was all I knew, it wasn't too bad. Made me a strong character, you know?"

Luke bit on the inside of his lip, "I think I want my kids to go to a private school like mine."

Michael groaned, "Stop talking about kids. You know we're gonna fuck in like ten minutes and sometimes I forget to wrap it." He stretched out his legs, cuddling his toes underneath Luke's body because he knew it annoyed the blonde.

"I'm not trapping you into fertilizing my children. I'm not a terrible person." Luke leant back again, closing his eyes. "I think that's a form of rape, which is gross."

"Is it?"

"I think so, like, in theory we consented to protected sex." Luke yawned, "I mean, I consent to you when you don't and all that but—."

"Luke, shut up."

"Sorry."

Michael got up on his knees, relaxing himself with his arms on either side of Luke's body. He leant down, his breath able to be felt on Luke's mouth. "You're so cute," Michael pecked at his lips, "you don't need to apologize. You apologize too much."

"Sorry."

They both laughed as Mike leant in once more, kissing both corners of Luke's mouth. "Have we done it on your couch?"

"No."

"Do you want to?"

"Yeah."

What do you want to happen?