Part 8: What Are You Waiting For?

Chapter Summary:

Gary and Robbie are back on the same page, at least in the bedroom. But Robbie's inner demons won't stay silent forever.

Apologies for the delay on this chapter - I updated on A03 and forgot to update on here too, also warning there's smut in this chapter! ;)

See A/N at end of chapter

_________________________________________________

What Are You Waiting For

Once in the haven of their bedroom, things moved on incredibly quickly; clothes were ripped of each other, practically torn from their bodies, kisses were messy and urgent, as if they were devouring each other's very essence. As their bodies were roughly rubbed up against each other, the friction created instant results; their anatomy was on fire - both men were horny and hard for each other.

Both had wanted this since they had both returned home.

Gary was immediately rendered compromised by Robbie's mere touches alone, and so the younger man knew who would be in control this time. He not so carefully guided Gary backwards on to the bed, playfully, if not a little too roughly pushing him on to the bed, before crawling on top of him, saddling him, pinning the smaller man beneath his strong thighs. For a moment, between the deep kisses and the pressure of Robbie's weight, Gary had trouble catching a breath, and moaned, trying to wriggle free of the weight a little. Robbie loved to see Gary squirm and so playfully pushed him down harder, looking for Gary to submit to him. Gary was of course all for that, if only he could breathe a little, he didn't want to spoil the moment, but he couldn't help it, he needed Robbie to be a little less rough, "Rob! Please, I need air – I can't breathe!" he finally yelped, conceding with his better judgement.

Robbie taken aback, looked down at Gary's anxious face and immediately backed off. He realised how rough he was actually being, it was just the impatience and his sexual craving getting the better of him of course, but he should've realised, he furiously thought to himself. Just like that, the sexual drive was rapidly leaving Robbie, and his mind began to be entangled in its own troubles once more. He started pulling away, hastily retreating from his lover. Gary could see all this in Robbie's eyes of course, as the taller man's frame began to annoyingly shrink away from his own. He wasn't going to let that happen, he'd already waited as patiently as he could, but he wanted Robbie, he needed their intimacy back. Robbie was obviously fighting his own demons about something or other, Gary internally considered, and he knew if they could just be together, if they could make love – he knew it would help Robbie, for sure! And so, Gary instinctively knew if he was going to get them back on track then he'd need to take the reins...

"Hey, what are you waiting for?!" Gary heavily breathed as he suddenly leant forward and grabbed Robbie back before he could retreat any further. Dragging him on top of him, kissing him hard, holding him to him; he could still feel Robbie's reluctance and uncertainty, and so he turned the situation around and flipped Robbie on to his back, on the bed space beside him. Robbie released a sharp exhale, slightly winded by the impact (even with their soft bed), it was an opportunity Gary couldn't miss, and he promptly climbed on to Robbie's form, pressing their bodies together once more. Gary was a lot lighter than Robbie, and so the situation was a lot more comfortable for them both. They momentarily slowed things down a little, with lighter kissing and less rubbing, in order to just feel the closeness of the other's body to theirs, to feel the yearning they both felt for each other.

Gary began kissing down Robbie's body, every inch of skin he could find. The tattooed man still had his briefs on, as did Gary; but Gary knew exactly what would really get Robbie in the mood – and so whilst still kissing and licking down Robbie's chest, he began to brush a hand down the man's torso, snaking a long light fingertip down the brunette's happy trail, until he reached the tight elastic of the brief's waist line. Slipping his hand under the light fabric, he carefully combed his fingers through Robbie's soft public region, made easier by the tent Robbie's erection had raised, and from there he immediately grabbed and massaged Robbie's swollen member. At first, he worked on Robbie gently, still sweeping over his skin, leaving soft butterfly kisses; but as soon as he could see by Robbie's body language that his lover was very much back into 'feeling it', the action turned rougher, more frantic, until Robbie was drawing deep lustful groans from both pleasure, and a growing need for more.