One Moment Chapter3

"Wow you want me to make friends and when I try and get close you pull me away. You know what?" I said while standing up from my chair. "I've had enough with this crap. I know it's your job and your miserable but that doesn't mean you have to make me miserable." Mommy had a stung expression on her face." Honey, I know it's tuff but we can get through this and be happy again." Mommy reached for my hand but I pulled it away quickly. "I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU NEVER GAVE BIRTH TO ME YOU PATHETIC MOTHER."

I ran into my room and cried. I didn't mean a word I said, I love mommy but what else was I supposed to say? I heard the door shut when mommy left for her night job. I cried. The tears wouldn't stop. I grabbed the phone and called her number. I wanted to her her soft voice say that she loves me. Then I would reply that I loved her too and we would both be happy again.

It rang once... twice... three... voicemail? That's weird mommy ALWAYS answers her phone when I call. I guess I would have to wait for her to get home then. On the wait for her I fell asleep.

I woke up late in the afternoon around 10:30. Strange Liza usually wakes me up early so that I can get a head start on the day. I slipped out my door wearing my white bathrobe with multi colored hearts on it. I like it cause mommy picked it out for me. As I crept down the stairs I couldn't help but notice that the house was quiet. Liza usually cranks her favorite music every morning which is 50's. Me and her are obsessed with that era, so is mommy."Liza? Mommy?" I called out in confusion. After a bowl of my favorite cereal, Peanut Butter Captain Crunch, and some of my favorite TV show which is Regular Show. I went upstairs and showered.

I stood there in the shower thinking why no one was home. The best explanation I came up with is that mommy worked extra hours. But that doesn't explain why Liza my NANNY wasn't here. After my shower I pulled a brush trough my wet tangled, milk chocolate hair. I pulled on my favorite most comfortable outfit. My Winter Park Colorado grey sweats, a blank tank top, and an infinity butterfly scarf. I carefully put my hair into a braid. I went back downstairs... still no one was home.

I got out a book that I was reading called The Host. It's a pretty decent book. One thing you should know about me is that I am a very avid reader. Then around 1 in the afternoon Liza came home.

"Liza, where have you been?!?!? You scared the crap out of me?!??! Why didn't you leave a note or something!?!?" Liza seemed tired and a little bit sad. "Liza! What's wrong?!? Is it your sister?" Liza has a sister who recently got breast cancer, her name was Kylie. "No sweetie", Liza said sweetly." It's not Kylie... it's your mother." My heart skipped a beat.. "Liza, what do you mean? What's wrong with mommy?" Dang it I said mommy out loud. Liza sat down next to me on our couch and started tracing the veins on my hand. "Honey, Marlene died last night."

---------------------------------------------

Wow! Haha ANOTHER cliff hanger! Im curios on what happened to Megs mom. I hope you do too. I apologize for the language used in this chapter but I felt that it should be part of it. LOVE U ALL:*