One Moment Chapter 50

Yah! We made it I chapter 50!!! I can't believe you guys! You have been recommending my books and your comments bring tears of joy to my eyes! Don't forget the contest!! My kik is lake_gurl... So enjoy the chapter!! Ily all:*

--------------------------------

I wake up in a room... Drew's room. What the heck was I doing in here. I get out of bed but stand there for a second. I feel dizzy, I look down... I had a walking boot on my right leg. I hobble over to the mirror on the closet door. I had a huge patch on my head, and multiple scratches and bruises. I peel back the patch a little and see eight bloody stitches. I run over the trash can and vomit. I've always hated stitches, just seeing them gives me the creeps. I go back to the mirror... Im wearing Drew's purple shirt. How did I get in this? I go out the door and down the stairs. I see drew and Hanna talking to a cop.

"Oh look whose awake." The cop says in a cheery tone. Drew turns around and runs up to me. "Meg your not supposed to be walking yet." He whispers in my ear, and puts his arm around me for support. "Eh I'll live." I say back. He smiles then picks me up bridal style. He sets me down on the table so my Legs don't touch the floor. "Wha..what happened to me. All I remember is Ben slapping me and the two bright lights." The cops walks over to me. "Meg, Ben Bishop is a criminal known for luring girls into his car, he's a murderer." I lean back. No that's not sweet little Ben. But then again he lured me into his car. "Sweetie what happened in the car?" The cop asks. He pulls out a notebook and pen. "Umm we were talking and he said he had feelings for me, and touched my leg. Then I yelled at him and he slapped me. Then he started yelling at me and used both hands to pin me down. Then I looked up and saw the two lights and then darkness." I say. Drew looks tense his grip on me tightens. The cop asks a few more questions and tells me to get lots of rest and to feel better.

Hanna goes upstairs to finish a science project. So it's just me and Drew in the living room. Drew is sitting down and My head is on his lap. "Meg I told you not to go with him, why didn't you listen?" He asks. "He seemed so perfect he lured me in. He was my only childhood friend and I thought we would still be close friends, but I guess not." I say. Drew strokes my hair. "Im sorry, I never realized how much he meant to you."

We sit there then Drew turns on the TV to Duck Dynasty. We watch and eat cereal. Then the phone rings.... Drew gets

Up and answers. "Hello this is Drew Mason?" Oh I love his voice, so sexy.

~Drew's POV~

"Hello this is Drew Mason?" I say into the phone. "Hello? Is Margaret there?" A lady says. "Yes she is, just a minute." I had the phone to Meg.

~Megs POV~

"Hello?" I say. "Oh Margaret it's so good to hear your voice." It takes a second but I realize that it's Liza. I tear up. "Oh Liza I miss you so much." I cry. "Shush now sweetheart, I miss you too. I heard the news about Ian. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him." She stills cares about me. "Yah but he's gone now, he won't be able to hurt me anymore." I hear Liza crying. "Liza I want you to know that I have a beautiful son named Jonathan and a gorgeous adopted daughter named Kaylen." I say. Im so blessed... I have Liza and Drew and Jonathan and Kaylen and Hanna. They all love me. "Oh Meg I bet they are both the most precious things ever! I also want to tell you something." She says. "What is it Liza?" I ask. "Im coming to visit and figure out paperwork. About where you are going to be living." Oh that's right I have no legal adult right now... that means they'll put me in an orphanage. "Liza I don't want to go to an orphanage, please Liza." I start tearing up again. "My flight leaves tomorrow sweetie. Now you get some rest and I'll meet you at the airport at 8. Goodnight love." She says. "Goodnight Liza." I say then click end.

I lean back down on Drew's lap. I looked at him and he looked at me then we kissed. It was the most passionate kiss in all history. After the kiss. We sit and snuggle (not inappropriate but like GF bf). I fall asleep watching the Regular Show episode of Tants. Then just as I regretted I had a dream...