One Moment Chapter 36

Hey guys its Heidi(: I just wanted to thank all my fans. You guys have pushed me to keep writing and have Inspired me in so many ways. I want all you readers to comment what you think about my book. I want the truth please... It would SOOOO MAKE MY DAY(;

thanks -

@micaylat13

@mariamumer98

@eremde

@ElizabethAshes

@iwuvelmo

Keep up the great job. Go check out @micaylat13 book called Wish Me Away... Get it to 500!!!! Ily all:*

---------------------------------

~Meg's POV~

We came up with a good idea to tell Ian that we were both pregnant. Ian comes in through the door. Me and Carly are sitting on the counter of the kitchen. "So you girls want a glass of vodka?" Marcus asks. "Oh no thanks." Carly says. Wow we are the worst actors ever. Ian walks over. "Why don't you want vodka?" He asks. "We can't drink it." I say. "What? Why? You religion or something?" Oh my gosh I can't believe he hasn't caught on yet. "No it's not good for the babies." Carly says kinda fast. "Oh ok." Ian says then takes his coat off and puts it on the rack. Then takes his shoes off. "Wait wtf." We all start laughing. I jump off the counter and help Carly down.

She walks forward with her arms outstretched. Ian grabs them. "Ian, it's not good for the babies." She repeats. "Oh my. You're pregnant?" He asks. Marcus grabs my hands. "Not only Carly is pregnant, but so is Megs." Ian stands there. "Bud we're gonna be fathers!!" Marcus says and walks over. He slaps his back.

"I.. Im.. Im gonna be a dad." He starts to cry. Then leans in and kisses Carly's hands. Then after more tears and love we all sit in the yellow couch room.

~Carly's POV~

I told Ian that I was pregnant and his reaction was just how I dreamed. I have this urge that I have to be with him and love him. I don't love him it's just I have a tingly feeling. Weird... We are in the squishy couch room. Im sitting by Ian and he has his arms wrapped around my waist. My arms are wrapped around his shoulders and neck.

"Since me and Carly are pregnant we have some standards, and rules you both need to follow." Margo says. "I'll do anything for you Car." Ian says and kisses my neck softly. I smile. I felt

Good to know your loved. I used to have a bf back when my life was normal. His name was Ben, that little jerk broke my heart. I shake that thought off. Meg is listing the rules...

~Megs POV~

"First rule, no more abuse. That means no more duct tape, handcuffs, drugs, etc." I look at Marcus and Ian they must understand. "What if you try to run away?" Ian asks. "We both have no family, and two pregnant women trying to run? That's unlikely.", I add.

"Second, no more alcohol. No vodka, beer, smoking, anything. If you want this child to grow up then no more." They both have shocked looks on their faces. "Not even a little but every now an then?" Marcus asks. "Marcussss?" I say in a questioning tone. "Ok Megs, anything for you." I smile. Im in charge of this house.

"Third, I want you both to start acting like dads. You both will get jobs, shave, and dress everyday."

Ian sighs. "Please baby." Carly asks. "Ok I'll do it for you Car." I laugh.

"Fourth, I want this house in nice condition for the kids. We will all help clean. Do dishes, cook REAL meals, vacuum, make beds, redecorate, and renovate. I know it's a lot to ask for, but I want my kids to live the life I've always wished for. And if you really love us then you will agree to these rules." I say. "Im in." Ian says and kisses Carly's cheek. "Im in too." Marcus says and kisses my neck.

I made them sign a paper saying they agree to these rules. Then when we got up to make dinner I swear I felt I tiny kick. I smile.