One Moment Chapter 7

Cause my mom died I have no legal guardian except my step STEP father. Yes my mom has been married three times. Four if the man in the happy family is real. The man that is my step squared father was only my dad for like seven months. But my mom forgot to update the will after that. She got a divorce with him cause he's an alcoholic and abused her. And guess who gets the privilege to live with him?! Haha that's right me! No seriously though this is going to be torture.

I packed my things. Since my new guardian lives in Minnesota I had to get a climate appropriate wardrobe. They shipped all my clothes over already. But we have to leave the furniture, because my guardians house is small so Im downsizing. I take one last look at my room. I won't miss it. I've never missed a room or a house. I grab my backpack which has my stuff for the plane ride and close the door for the last time. Me and Liza said goodbye yesterday. She said that she was going to move up to Oregon to be with Kylie(her sister with breast cancer). Also that I can call her whenever.

The black Camry pulls up to the curb and I climb in the back seat. I won't miss San Francisco. All it did or me was make painful memories. At the airport I go through security and wait at the gate. I am on flight D4 to Minneapolis. My new guardian lives in a winky dinky town called Savage, Minnesota. I've never heard of it. I board the plane and find my seat. I am in first class thanks to Liza who bought my ticket. I sit down pull out my iPod, I crank up some Manafest(my favorite band) and drift heavily to sleep. I wasn't dreaming of anything this time just sleeping. Then out of nowhere like the first time the picture appears again.

The body in the bag. I start to breathe heavier and faster. My pulse speeds up. Then I her the scream again. "AVA!!". I fell someone shaking me then I wake up startled. "Mamm?" Says the flight attendant. "Are you alright honey? You were violently shaking and screaming." I then remember that I am still on the plane. "Im sorry miss, it won't happen again. And do you happen to know what I was screaming?", I ask. She answers politely in a hushed tone. "You were saying no NO not Ava. Oh Ava." I think and then I remember that name from my last dream. "Thank you.", I say quietly to the attendant. She nods and goes back into the pilots pit.

I sit back down. Then I pull out my empty notebook from my backpack. I never knew what to write in it until now. I take out a pen and start to write. I write descriptively about my dreams. Then I write the memories that were from the dream. On the next page I started to draw sketches of the people in my dream. I know Im useless but damn I can draw. I draw and write and before I know it. I have arrived in Minnesota. My new home.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. 30 reads!!! I love u all:* more is on the way;)