One Moment Chapter 35

~Carly's POV~

We called Marcus to come in. Im excited and nervous. Wait why would I be excited? I don't want to be pregnant... but then again I do. "Carly are you ready to find out?" Meg says. "Just tell me the darn answer." I respond practically jumping up and down.

There is a moment of silence as she and Marcus read the tests. Oh gosh Im shaking, my head hurts from last night.

"Oh wow ." I hear Marcus say. Oh gosh by his tone I think it means their negative. "What's wrong? Are they all negative?" I ask in a worried tone. "No, the problem is they're POSITIVE." The room is silent again. My heart races faster. Margo's heart must be beating faster I can hear it. Oh my gosh I can't believe Im going to be a mother... a mother.

~Megs POV~

I look over the tests again, this can't be real. Im going to be a mother. Carly and I are standing like statues, then reality hits us. We both can't even drive but we are going to have kids. Oh gosh if I give brith then they will have to live here, with Ian and Marcus. I can't protect my kids from them. I can barely protect myself. There are so many negatives in this situation but there some positives.

If Marcus really wants this kid that means no more abusing me. We will get better treatment for these nine wonderful months. "Meg's? Sweetheart?" Marcus says. I turn towards him. "Yes." I respond. He walks up to me and puts his hand on my flat(for now) stomach. "Im going to be the father of this beautiful child you are carrying." He starts crying. I can't help myself but cry too. I don't have feelings for Marcus, but he's become my best friend. We all smile. I grab Carly's hand and we walk out to the sitting room.

~Carly's POV~

Margo sets me down in a really squishy chair. "Now Marcus, since we are both gonna be pregnant. There will be some drama, but that's just the hormones. We need to make sure you and Ian take of us, so we can take care of our kids." Wow she's taking the reigns! I always admired her for her determination. "I will do anything for you and the baby. Now since I know Im going to be a dad, I want to start acting like one." Awww I know Meg doesn't like him, but come on that's so sweet. "I also want Ian to start acting like a dad, do you think you could

Talk to him for me Marcus?" I ask trying to sound cute and innocent.

"How bout we all sit down when Ian comes home and discuss this." Marcus says. Oh gosh I can wait. I want Margo to tell me in detail Ian's reaction. I hope it's a happy one. But I've heard of guys getting mad at the girl for getting pregnant. I start feeling wozzy. What if he makes me kill the baby. I want this baby, I want it more then anything.

~Marcus's POV~

I can't believe it. Im going to be a dad. A father, a daddy, an old man. I just can't grasp the hold that this is really happening. And the mother is Meg, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Now I know she doesn't have feelings for me, I don't blame her. But I have such a love for her. "Meg's? Can I talk to you privately?" I ask. "Of course" she says. Then she walks over to Carly and grabs her shoulder. She leads her to the taxidermy room. Then turns on the TV to Dancing with the Stars.

She comes back in and sits down on a chair across from mine. So we are facing each other. I take both her hands in mine. And stare into her eyes. "Margaret Anne Clink, I want to start a real family. I want to have kids and I want you to be the mother. I feel guilty as heck to get you pregnant, but I love you." She starts to cry... "Marcus Kent Brody. I love you too." We both start crying. Then Meg breaks the silence. "Lets start acting like a family." I totally agree. I nod. "I want you to get a job." She says really fast. "Ok baby, I'll do anything to make you happy." She smiles at me. Then it's my turn to talk. "I want to take you on a date."

"That sounds amazing." She starts crying again and leans in. We embrace each other. Our hug felt like seconds when actually it was minutes.

~Meg's POV~

We sit and watch TV while we wait for Ian to come home. Carly is on the floor in front of the recliner. Marcus is sitting on the recliner and Im sitting on his lap. We are watching Chances Are with Robert Downy Jr. I love this movie. We are sitting there watching the movie and Carly starts to quote along with Robert. "Carly how do you know this movie?" Marcus asks. "I could see at some point ya know." Wow I didn't know that... "I became blind when I was ten." Oh so she's only been blind for two almost three years.

"How?" I ask. "There was a car accident, I hit my head. Can we please just enjoy the movie." I can't concentrate. How did she get in a car accident? Well I guess that's another story for another day.

We hear two honks of a car which signals that Ian is home.