One Moment Chapter 32

I see Ian smirking at Carly. I wanted to walk up to him and slap him. I was about to scream stop when Marcus put his hand over my mouth and dragged me into his room.

"Are you trying to get his attention? Do you want to get killed?" He asked. "We'll I rather he does then to hurt Carly." He's shocked I guess he wasn't expecting that answer. "Oh" he drops his grip on me. Then after ten long minutes I exit the room. Ian was gone but Carly was shaking still handcuffed by her ankle to the chair. I run over to her. When I touch her arm she curls in a ball. "Shh Carly it's Margo." I grab her hand and she pulls me into a hug. Tears from her eyes land in my shoulder. I sat next to her on the recliner. She was tucked under my arm. I hate seeing my friends sad so I turned on Spongebob attempting to cheer her up. It worked. Soon we were both laughing like nothing ever happened.

"I got you some things at the mall today." I say. "Oh Margo you didn't have too! Thanks so much!" She hugged me. "It's ok. Your welcome!" I say back. "Was it fun the mall?" She says thirsting for knowledge on the outside world. "Yah it was fun." I say. Then a blank expressions crosses her face. "You don't actually like Marcus do you?" She says. I've been thinking about that lately. (A lot of you readers have asked me this) "no I don't." I say then continue. "Im trying to get him to have sympathy for me so he won't hurt us that bad anymore. I think it's working." She nods "I think so too."

Marcus comes out of his room. Then walks over to is... "I learned today that I can trust you two, should I?" He asks. We both nod in silence. "We'll it's not like you would go anywhere if you ran away." Then laughs at his joke. "Oh Im sorry I forgot..." He says in a respectful manner. He takes out a key and unlocks Carly's ankle. "You two are free to move around the house until Ian comes back at nights." YAH we actually get real freedom!! I can't help but smile, and Carly does the same.

The day went by fast. Me and Carly made popcorn and watched World War Z. Well I watched and explained everything that was happening. Then me and Marcus played with a pack of cards I got at Walgreens. We played War, go fish, Black Jack, solitaire. It was so much fun. I can't remember a time I've been so happy. It's around 7'o clock right now. Carly is on the recliner rocking back and forth listening to the TV. The movie Twilight is on, I love that movie. I've always wanted to be a vampire. So then I could do anything I want without anyone's stupid rules. I am sitting at the cars table playing solitaire. Marcus is outside sweeping the sidewalk. It was peaceful... Then I heard the door slam open.

-------------------------------------

Sorry it's a short chapter! Wanted to end with a cliff hanger like usual! Sorry I haven't been updating lately, since it's Halloween and the end of my school quarter I've been busy as a bee! Stay tuned for next chapter! Ily all:*