HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONE MOMENT!

Hey guys! I can't believe that a year ago I got the idea for this book and got my account. A year guys...that's just nuts! I would never think a year ago that my book would get 10k reads! I just want to thank you all so so much! 

I've met so many people worldwide thanks to this account and made so many new friends! I want to thank the people from the very beginning that supported me through this book. They believed in me and supported me through it all! Also for the people that got obsessed with this book. I read EVERY comment you guys leave and I just tear up because you guys are all so amazing and sweet. 

My favorite part of being a writer is your guys opinions. I get messages, kik messages, texts, instagram love, and more. And the fact that you enjoiy what I write is just mind blowing. I love you all so much and I put a lot of work into what I write and I've spent late nights finishing chapters just to make you happy!:) 

I'm just a teenage girl from Minnesota who is talentless but you guys make my day. I love hearing from you! Just sending me a message saying 'hi' melts my heart. The fact that you take time from your day to read my work in astonishing. Thank you all for my one UNFORGETTABLE year on wattpad! I love y'all so so so so much you don't even know! 

I just have one thing to say, Let's make this next year kick-BUTT!:)