One Moment Chapter 38

~Meg's POV~

I wake up to the sunlight streaming through the window into my face. I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen. I put some swiss miss in the Tassimo machine and grab a mug. As the cocoa starts to come out, a tired yet happy Carly comes from our bedroom. "Good morning Margo!" she says. "Mornin Carly. Want a hot cocoa?" i ask,. "Oh that sounds nice."

~Carly's POV~

I feel the presence of a person behind me. Two large rough hands are on my face. "Guess who?" Ian says. "Ian that's not funny." I say in a strict tone. "Im sorry CarCar." He responds and turns me around so Im facing him. "Ugh your fly is down." I say. "It is? Wait. What?" He says very confused. "Haha I got you babe." I laugh. I know being blind isn't something to smile about but hey we need to stay positive! "Oh Ian I mean to ask you... Where the heck did you get the buttload of cash?" I was actually curious. "My super rich aunt recently died, I was her only living family. So I got rich." I laugh.

~Marcus's POV~

I wake up and walk upstairs. Ian, Carly, and Megs were sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and laughing. "Wow guys I feel so loved." I say in a fake sad tone and begin to fake cry. "I love you baby." Meg's says while she hugs me. "In fact I love you so much that I made you hot cocoa!" She sets the cup down. Oh how much I love this girl. "Oh dang it I left my medicine downstairs." I have heart disease and I really need my meds. "I'll get it babe." Meg's says then skips out of the room. I wait for her to come back. It's been five minutes. I should check on her. I smile and turn the corner. Then my smile turns into a straight face, for what I see scares me....

--------------------------

Sorry for the short chap! U know me:) I really want more followers and writing advice. Pleas follow me and comment! Ily all:*