Ants Party!

Jacquees P.O.V

So we all headed to Ant party and when we got there it was beyond packed! The smell of weed and alcohol filled the air! I see Nevaeh with two other girls, which were her cousins Brittany and Jasmine. Nevaeh was looking so good and if I see any nigga try and talk to her im blocking.

Issa: aye Que you straight?

Jacquees: yeah i'm good

Tevin: damnnnnnn look at Nevaeh over there looking good

Jacquees: shutcho ass up Tevin

Tevin: (lol) I knew that was gon make you mad bruh (Nevaeh, Brittany, & Ashley walks over and speak to everybody)

Issa: Sis why you got on them short ass shorts?

Nevaeh: omg they're not even short! & i'm grownnn

Issa: ight, you aint too grown to get beat neither (everybody start laughing)(we all go our seperate ways or in pairs. This girl walks up to me and grabs me)

Girl: hey, i'm Alicia

Jacquees: wassup? I'm Jacquees

Alicia: you here alone?

Jacquees: nah, i'm here with a couple of people what about you?

Alicia: i'm here with my friend.

Nevaeh's P.O.V

So Jacquees wanna be all up in some girl face, well ok. Im not even gon worry about nothing tonight. Ima have fun . I go grab me a cup of ciroc and start sippin' then some boy walk up to me

Boy: whats up ma?

Nevaeh: just sippin, & you are?

Boy: i'm Chris and you?

Nevaeh: im Nevaeh or you can call me Vaeh (he smiled at me. This boy was tall , light skinned and tatted with a perfect smile. Damn he fine. We started talking some more and 10 minutes into our conversation I was tipsy af!!)

Chris: you wanna dance?

Nevaeh: sure (he got behind me and we started slow dancing to Trey Songz Inside ! That was my favorite song and im tipsy so you know i'm doing damage)

Chris: damn vaeh(he grabs my waist and kisses my neck then I see Jacquees coming towards us looking pissed)