I Should Have Never Pt. 2

NEVAEH'S POV CONTINUED...

Nevaeh: wait, who?

Chris: Tiarra

Nevaeh: omfg NO!!! Did you fuck her?!

Chris: No, we almost did but she stopped me and told me she was in love with Que.

Nevaeh: (sigh) shit!

Chris: what happened?

Nevaeh: nothing, I'm just never mind. And yeah I know who that is.

Chris: Oh , ok. Well enough about that. What you doing today?

Nevaeh: Well I have an appt at one so I'm about to go home and get ready. (I showered at Chris lastnight after we had sex and he gave me his tshirt . I got my things and was leaving out the door) oh Chris?

Chris: yeah?

Nevaeh: can I get a pair of your boxers, I feel so naked with just this shirt on and I have to walk outside (he chuckled)

Chris: Ight, hold on. (He got me a pair and I put them on. I have him a hug and then we shared a long kiss) I'll see you later beautifull

Nevaeh: ok (I said while smiling and walking to my car. I drove home and I see Que and Jayda on the couch watching Dora)

Jayda: mama (she ran to me and I picked her up and gave her the biggest hug and a bunch of kisses)

Nevaeh: hey baby! Mommy have to go get ready ok? Sit with your daddy.

Jacquees: where have you been?

Nevaeh: Fuck you. (I showered again to get his scent off of me and then I picked out my outfit and did my hair(Look on the side for hair and outfit) I put on some nude pink lipstick and mascara along with my pearl ear rings. I looked soo cute. As I was walking out, I saw Que staring at me) WHAT?

Jacquees: where are you going?

Nevaeh: Where is my daughter? Why did you leave her by herself?

Jacquees: she's in her room sleep.

Nevaeh: ok well bye

Jacquees: baby, I'm sorry. Seriously. I hate when you have this fucked up attitude

Nevaeh: yeah because of you Rodriquez! (I slightly yelled)

Jacquees: can we talk about this when you get back?

Nevaeh: I'll think about it. (I left out and headed to this Dr's office nervous as hell. I go in there and wait to be called. I was called back and they made me pee in a cup and they swabbed my vagina. They told me my results will be ready tomorrow and that they would call me. I left and went to steak and shake , got my food and headed to my sisters house)

Alayah: hey girly

Nevaeh: hey. What's up with you?

Alayah: I'm fine. What's up with you and Que , Vaeh? He sounded so miserable

Nevaeh: child, nothing. He'll be alright. You need a boyfriend!

Alayah: I don't need , I want!

Nevaeh: what about August? Y'all always flirting

Alayah: girl whatever! He's a hoe (she said while laughing)

Nevaeh: yeah because he's single. Who knows how he'll act in a relationship!

Alayah: yeah ok. We talk sometimes . He been asking to chill with me but I'm hesitant about it.

Nevaeh: August is fine!! Just try it out and if you don't like it then leave it alone. Just give him a chance

Alayah: (sigh) Ok. (We talk and chill until Que texted)

TEXT MESSAGE:

babyzaddy=Que

My Wife=Nevaeh

Babyzaddy: where you at?

My Wife: why?

Babyzaddy: I have an appt at 3

My Wife: ok?

Babyzaddy: come and get Jayda

My Wife: Ight and I have to be at work at 6 so,

Babyzaddy: I'll be home before then

I didn't text him back.

Nevaeh: Layah I will call you later. I'm about to head home.

Alayah: ok and bring my niece to me tomorrow night because you and Que needs to talk

Nevaeh: ok and no we don't ! There is nothing to talk about.

Alayah: just bring her to me tomorrow. BYE! Love you

Nevaeh: love you too sister (I leave and go home)where is Jayda?

Jacquees: In her room playing

Nevaeh: Oh ok. I take off my clothes and leave on my black bra and black thong . I went on Jayda's room and brought her back in my room a long with a few toys.

Jacquees: Is it ok if I come back here after ?

Nevaeh: Idc Jacquees. (He kiss Jayda and kiss me on my forehead. He told me bye and he love me but I ignored him. He left . I know I'm being mean but shit, how would you feel if the love of your life did some shit like that to you? I put in princess and the frog for Jayda and she went back to sleep 30 mins into the movie. She's been sleeping soo much today. I decided to take a lil nap before work.)

JACQUEES POV

The Doctor told me they'll call me tomorrow for the results . I decided to call and check up on Caramel.

Jacquees: How's you and my son?

Caramel: We're good.

Jacquees: You need anything?

Caramel: A large fry and a smoothie from McDonalds please

Jacquees: Ight, I'll be there in a lil

Caramel: ok (she hung up and I head to McDonalds then to her house. She was tearing that shit up lol)

Jacquees: that food not going anywhere

Caramel: Que shut uppp! (She said while laughing) It's your son that's making me this way.

Jacquees: My Jr.

Caramel: who said I wanted him to be named after you?

Jacquees: it don't matter what you say! That's gon be his name

Caramel: we'll see. Thank you Que

Jacquees: for what?

Caramel: Being here for me even though we're not together or anything. You're a great father already.

Jacquees: it's my job. But you're welcome

Caramel: and tell your girlfriend I'm sorry she has to go through this

Jacquees: she gon be aight. But you good right?

Caramel: yes!

Jacquees: Ight well I'm about to head out.

Caramel: Ok ( she stands up and I kiss her belly and rub it. We hugged and then she pulled back. We looked in each others eyes . She's gorgeous. Then she moved closer to my face and

......

..

.

.

.

.

.

COMMENT AND VOTE