I'm So Sorry Pt. 2

JACQUEES POV

Girl: I'm Isis

Nevaeh: okkk?!

Girl: i'm pregnant as you can see. With Jacquees baby

Nevaeh: what?!

Girl: yes. I met him a while back at this party. I danced for him and his friends over there. I go by the name Caramel .. We fucked and he nutted all in me. I'm having a boy and i'm due soon. Sorry you had to find out this way ( next thing I know Nevaeh punched me so hard in my damn mouth and then ran off in the house)

Jacquees: GET THE FUCK OUT!! (I yelled at Caramel and she left. I went into the house to find Vaeh sitting on the floor crying hysterically and my mouth was leaking with blood. I grabbed a rag, and wiped my mouth. Everybody saw what happened and the girls ran after Vaeh)

Issa: bruh why tf was she here?! Now Zae finna kick my ass because she still don't know we had strippers that day

Jacquees: she popped up man! (I went and sat by Vaeh and she starting hitting me but I grabbed her wrist and held her down)

Nevaeh: GET TF OFF OF ME RODRIQUEZ!! I HATE YOU (she said screaming and crying. Jayda ran in the house crying)

Jayda: mama mama mama

Jacquees: Ma can you get her and keep every body under control and keep the party going?!

Mama Rosie: ok baby. Jacquees don't put your hands on her

Jacquees: i'm not ma. (She takes Jayda back outside and everybody else went out there and played games to keep everyone calm and busy) baby? (She ignored me and was crying so hard, I felt so bad and I know she'll never forgive me for this) bae, look i'm sorry

Nevaeh: Rodriquez leave me tf alone! You're always sorry! You can't fix this shit no more! You ruined us! (She managed to say through tears)

Jacquees: Vaeh, i'm so sorry. This happened the day I was drunk and y'all had a girls night. She was one of the strippers and she took me in the room and we had sex.

Nevaeh: is that baby yours?

Jacquees: baby I -(gco)

Nevaeh: ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION, IS THAT YOUR BABY?

Jacquees: (sigh) it's a possibility . I didn't wear a condom. (Soon as I said that she kicked the shit out of me) FUCKKKK !

Nevaeh: (crying) fuck you Rodriquez! You ain't shit! We're done! O V E R! Im not doing this no more. After this I don't want to see you!! If you want Jayda let Mama Rosie know and i'll drop her off over here and you can pick her up.

Jacquees: baby please don't leave me. I'm sorry

Nevaeh: ( she got up ) yeah me too.

NEVAEHS POV

I can't believe what happened. Im soo heartbroken. I was ready to leave but i'm not going to ruin my baby's birthday. I wanted to curl up in my bed and cry all night. I got up and went to the bathroom to straighten my self up. I finally managed to stop crying and I went out back to the party. My eyes were puffy and red but I still managed to smile for my daughter. They were playing in water so we cleaned them up and they put on their clothes and I git the cake and we all sung happy Birthday. I had to help Jayda blow out the candles. Everybody cheered and we cut the cake and handed out pieces. About an hour later the party was over . We all cleaned up and I went home. My mom wanted to keep Jayda for the night so I can get myself completely together from what went down with Que and I. The girls decided to stay the night with me so that i'll feel a little better. Jacquees have been blowing up my phone all night. 50 calls and 30 texts . But I didn't care. He hurt me bad.