Karma

NEVAEH'S POV

I can't be pregnant. No I'm not. But how? Then it dawned on me that Chris and I didn't use protection. His stupid ass nutted in me! All this time I've been fussing at Que and we were finally doing good and now I'm pregnant. (Sigh) We all left and went back to E's house. Que was ignoring tf out of me. I was so sad . I went to the bathroom and cried my fucking heart out. I looked in the mirror and snatched that damn bandaid off my face and it was only a small scratch. Then there was a knock on the door

Nevaeh: who is it (I said sniffing and still crying)

Voice: Me! (It was Quees. I was scared af to open the door but I did. He locked it behind him and pushed me against the wall)

Jacquees: you wanna fucking explain ? (He said while semi yelling , trying to keep quiet so nobody wouldn't hear us)

Nevaeh: Que I- I um , we

Jacquees: STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME NEVAEH!! (He yelled as I jumped)

Nevaeh: Chris and I , we, we had sex

Jacquees: WHEN?

Nevaeh: the day I left when You told me about the std

Jacquees: that was 12 weeks ago though

Nevaeh: when you have sex, you don't always get pregnant right away. Nut can stay alive in side a woman's vagina for some days. He's the only one I've been with. And on top of that, the baby is still small so they could be a little off.

Jacquees: you know what? Fuck you Vaeh. This whole time I'm feeling sorry af and doing right by you and you gon go and fuck this nigga ?! REALLY? I ought to knock your stupid ass out. You could have been told me that. You a fucking hoe

Nevaeh: really Quees? What about when you cheated on me?!

Jacquees: yeah I cheated and I'm sorry but I been good to your ass everysince Caramel . All the shit you found out recently is old! But you know what bitch? It's all good! I don't want shit to do with you if it's not about my daughter. (He walked out and slammed the door while I cried. I lost the love of my life . I feel terrible. After 20 mins I finally straightened up and I looked in the mirror and fixed myself . My eyes were red but it's ok. I went downstairs and everybody was watching a movie. Jayda was in Que's arms sleep. He didn't even look at me)

Alayah: you ok babygirl

Nevaeh: (sigh) no but I'll be fine.

Issa: sis I love you and I made you a plate. It's in the microwave

Nevaeh: Thank you. (I couldn't even eat. I wanted to drink and smoke my problems away but I couldn't I have this baby inside of me)

4 hours later

Everybody was leaving and the girls wanted to have a girls night but I wasn't in the mood . Que decided to take Jayda with him so I was going to be lonely af. I went home showered , and decided to call Chris so I can tell him the news)

Nevaeh: hey, I have something to tell you. Can I come over?

Chris: yeah come on. Call me when you outside.

Nevaeh: ok (I put on something comfortable and styled my hair [outfit and hair on the side] I packed an outfit and my other things just incase I stay the night and then I head to his house. I had a car and it got wrecked so I took my range rover] I got to his house and he let me in

Chris: hey beautiful.

Nevaeh: hey.

Chris: What's wrong?

Nevaeh: I'm pregnant Chris

Chris: By me?

Nevaeh: yes. I made Que wait three months after me and you and I'm glad I did or I wouldn't have known who was the father. Why would you nut in me?

Chris: I couldn't help it. I'm sorry Vaeh. But please, just don't abort it

Nevaeh: you really want a baby right now?

Chris: no . I wanted to do it the right way, you know? Get married and shit

Nevaeh: aww (I chuckled because it was funny the way he said it) well I wasn't planning on having two different baby fathers. Idk Chris (sigh)

Chris: I understand but you have to realize that's my baby too. (He rubbed my stomach and I just laughed because my stomach is so flat)

Nevaeh: I know Chris but ugh. Have one with someone you're in love with and plan on being with forever. (He stares at me) what?

Chris: nothing (he shakes his head) you just don't nvm forget it

Nevaeh: no, tell me

Chris: Nothing Vaeh. You hungry?

Nevaeh: no.

Chris: you ate today?

Nevaeh: No I was in a car accident, my arm is bruised up

Chris: really? Why didn't you tell me? I would have came up there

Nevaeh: No it's fine. Plus I didn't want Que to think anything

Chris: that nigga is a bitch Vaeh

Nevaeh: stop don't start Christopher

Chris: whatever (he goes in the kitchen and I follow him. He gets a ziplock bag and put ice in it then gets a towel) which arm?

Nevaeh: left (he grabs it then lift up my sleeve)

Chris: here put this on there (I grab it and put it on my arm) you still with that nigga?

Nevaeh: no, he hates me because he found out about the baby.

Chris: figures (he shakes his head) you need to eat though.

Nevaeh: (sigh) ok (he left to go get me subway and then came back) thanks Chris

Chris: you're welcome. (We both eat and then we cuddle and watch Tv. I end up falling asleep while Chris was rubbing my stomach)

THE NEXT DAY

I was eating breakfast while Chris was playing 2k14 . I finished, showered , brushed my teeth and then sat by him on the couch.

Nevaeh: Chris?

Chris: Wassup baby? (He said focusing on the game)

Nevaeh: I want an abortion.

Chris: What?! (He said pausing the game looking at me)

Nevaeh: I don't think I can do this.

Chris: Why not Nevaeh like Damn! You are selfish. I've been here for you since day 1. I never gave up on you and soon as you and yo nigga get into it you run to me and I let you in everytime. Then when y'all back good, I don't hear from you . That shit is taking a toll on me! I actually want to be with your ass.

Nevaeh: I'm sorry.

Chris: That's all you got to say?

Nevaeh: What else can I say? I didn't know you still felt that way about me. I just thought you were being a great friend

Chris: Friend? (He said while laughing) friends don't fuck , and a "friend" like me don't impregnate my friend.

Nevaeh: ok so you did it on purpose?

Chris: why tf does it matter? You already pregnant .

Nevaeh: right but--(gco)

Chris: look Vaeh, I love you and everything but right now I don't think we can continue this because my feelings not gon change.

I tear up a bit because Chris was so good to me and I already lost Que and I can't lose Chris too so I did the unthinkable and ....

.

.

.

.

.

Comment and vote y'all!!