Damage

I felt somebody snatch me up and pull me into a corner. It was my sister Alayah.

Nevaeh: Damn bitch, scared tf out of me

Alayah: you need to calm down before Chris see you!

Nevaeh: I was ju--(gco)

Alayah: you can't keep going back and forth, either you be with Que or Chris! Then you get mad when somebody cheat or do you wrong but you doing it to them. You need to find some chill seriously or you gon lose the both of them.

Nevaeh: (sigh) you're right

Alayah: yeah I know (I left and found Chris)

Chris: baby you ready to leave ?

Nevaeh: yes (we leave and get in the car, I was drunk and he was super drunk, I had to help him to the car smh)

Chris: I loooveee you

Nevaeh: I love you to Chris . I have to tell you something..

Chris: what?

Nevaeh: well when I'm was going to the bathroom (Chris started playing with my pussy and I started moaning like crazy. I was trying to push his hand away but he refused and I gave in. He slid off my panties and started flicking his tongue on my clit. My eyes rolled back as soft moans escaped. Luckily there was a thing blocking us and the driver so he couldn't see us. Chris sucked licked all over it and then he stuck his fingers inside of me going slow and then he sped up, he looked at me and he had this sexy ass grin on his face that made me want to cum , he started kissing it and nibbling on it but it didn't hurt. He went up to my breast and started sucking on it still shoving his fingers in and out of me. I was about to come and so I yelled out ...

.

.

.

.

FUCKKKK JACQUEES, I LOVE YOU!!!

.

.

.

.

Chris stopped and looked at me

.

.

.

wtf did I just do ....