Results Pt. 2

OMFGG YALL I WROTE A LONG CHAPTER AND IT DID NOT SAVE NOR PUBLISH SO I HAVE TO WRITE IT ALL OVER 😤😡😡😡😡😡😡 BUT THANK YOU TO THE ONES WHO DID COMMENT

for recap read the last chapter

Nevaeh: (I was being choked and I couldn't barely breathe) STOP! I can't breathe

Zeylah: bae get him off of her!

Issa: Que, Bruh Chill! (Thank God for Issa, because I would have passed out)

Nevaeh: Jacquees wtf? (He throws an envelope at me, this can't be real) there was a mistake

Jacquees: DNA tests don't lie!

Nevaeh: i'm serious, she's yours Que

Jacquees: you had me looking stupid infront of everybody, I want you & your daughters' shit out

Nevaeh: that's my house too Rodriquez!!

Jacquees: well y'all shit will be on the porch and I changed the locks. Move in with your real baby daddy hoe! ( he leaves & all I did was break down and cry)

Issa: it's gon be ight sis (he said while hugging me)

2 hours later

(Zeylah & I were in the living room watching a movie while eating junk food)

Nevaeh: I can't believe this, Jayda is his. I didn't have sex with no one else

Zeylah: what about that night you got drunk & left with Chris?

Nevaeh: but we didn't , we couldn't have.

Zeylah: call him now (I call him)

Nevaeh: hello?

Chris: What's up beautiful

Nevaeh: nothing, um, hey we didn't have sex that night I was drunk did we?

Chris: ima call you right back (CLICK)

Nevaeh: (gasp) that nigga hung up on me!!

4 months later, I haven't seen or talked to Que since that day. Yes, he really threw all of our things out . I stay in a 2 bedroom condo, it's huge and so pretty. Chris finally told me no we didn't have sex. We have been hanging out a lot lately . I'm starting to catch feelings for him and he wants to be with me but I just can't . I'm not ready, my heart is still hurting from Que and we haven't had any type of closure.

Chris: aye, babe?

Nevaeh: yes?

Chris: you ready?

Nevaeh: yeah, just let me get Jayda and her bag.

Chris: No, I got her. Just go start the car. ( I started smiling & got in the car. Chris is sooo good with Jayda & she like him a lot. He's always spending time with her & buying her things, he's taken on that father roll . She even says his name. When those two are together, I don't even matter. He spoils her soo much and let her get her way. They finally came to the car, he strapped her in her seat and then we headed to Walmart so I can pick up a few things for dinner tonight. We arrive, Chris got her, then put her in the cart then I pushed)

Nevaeh: what do you want to eat?

Chris: what do you have a taste for ?

Nevaeh: Taco's

Chris: ok we can eat that. Baby, get the stuff & i'm about to go find this toy I wanted to get Jayda so i'll be back.

Nevaeh: ok, just call or come find me when you're done. (He nods then kiss me on my forehead and Jayda on her cheek, he went off to the toy aisle

Jayda: dadadadada

Nevaeh: girl you are so silly! (I said while laughing)

Jayda: DADADADADA!!!

Nevaeh: Jayda shhh..

Jayda: (reaching & crying) dadadada

Nevaeh: No Jayda, who are you reaching for? (I turn in her direction and see Jacquees, ohh God . Jayda starts getting louder and then I see Que coming my way. He grabbed Jayda and kissed all over her while tickling her, she was laughing so hard, I couldn't help but smile)

Jacquees: I missed you princess. (He looks at me) you look nice

Nevaeh: thanks

Jacquees: look vaeh i'm so- (gco)

Nevaeh: forget it

Jacquees: you moved on yet?

Nevaeh: why does it matter Rodriquez?

Jacquees: because I still love you, i'm in love with you (my heart almost stopped and I felt tears stream down my face. He wipes them away)

Nevaeh: come on Jayda ( I get her then she start crying & reaching for Que and he grabs her)

Jayda: dada

Nevaeh: really little girl? You gon turn on mommy like that?

Jacquees: i'll hold her until y'all leave then i'll put her in the car

Nevaeh: I don't think that's a good idea (Chris walks up)

Chris: baby, what's going on?

Jacquees: Baby? (He said while laughing but it was a "i know you didnt move on already laugh"/ sarcastic/ in disbelief laugh)

Nevaeh: you ready? ( I asked Chris)

Chris: yeah ( we head to the checkout line then after that we went to the car. Que put Jayda in her seat then she started crying again)

Nevaeh: Jayda nooo, you'll see him another time

Jacquees: can I just keep her then I can either drop her off later or you come pick her up? (I just looked at him, hesitant . I looked a Chris & he nodded his head yes)

Nevaeh: yeah go ahead, i'll pick her up from?

Jacquees: the house

Nevaeh: ok. Bye baby, be good . Mommy loves you, (I said while kissing her. He got her carseat & bag then they left, I got in the car , pulled off then sighed)

Chris: What's wrong?

Nevaeh: you think I should have told him no?

Chris: Nah. She miss him and she know that's her daddy, the first male in her life. I just don't see how he left, she looks exactly like him.

Nevaeh: I know and everybody says that. I want to get another test done

Chris: well you wanna go up there & find out what happened?

Nevaeh: yeah. We can drop the bags off and I can get those results

Chris: ight ( we put the bags in the house, I get those papers & then we leave, we arrive at the paternity place and then we go to the front desk)

Lady at the front desk(LATFD); hi how may I help you

Nevaeh: hi , I think there was a mistake with our results we took about 4 months ago

LATFD: what are the participant names?

Nevaeh: Rodriquez Broadnax and Jayda Broadnax

LATFD: ok ,I'm going to get the person who was involved her names is Mrs. Young, just one moment please. (She called the lady and she came)

Mrs. Young: how may I help you?

Nevaeh: Hi, I was here a while back and there was a mistake with our results

Mrs. Young: yes I remember you. Ma'am we never had a problem or complaints from any other customers so i'm sorry about that if we did mess up. I do not work in the lab where they do detect the paternity because, I only swab their mouths but i'll be sure to get the person who did your results (She walked off and then came back with a person, I thought I would never see again. I couldn't believe my eyes)

Nevaeh: WTF?!!!

Cliff hanger

Comment for more, & leave feedback

😱😱😱😱😱