I Love You.

I was laying in the hospital bed in pain. Hooked up to machines . I got shot in my left shoulder. Que and I both got shot. I wanted to know was he ok then I heard a knock on my door. The Doctor walked in)

Dr: Hi Ms. Carter. You're finally awake. I'm Dr. Hughes and as you can see you've been shot. You're doing ok and you'll be able to go home tomorrow morning. We're going to prescribe you some pain medicine for your arm. Take it easy for the first three weeks.

Nevaeh: Ok.

Dr. Hughes: well thats about it. Press the nurse button if you need anything. You have visitors and the nurses will let them in , in about 5 mins.

Nevaeh: Ok. Thank you. (I layed there thinking if Que was ok. Few mins later the whole crew plus Mama Rosie, MirMir , Jayda , My Mom and Rozzie walked in. I couldn't believe they let all of them in here)

Jayda: ma ma !!!

Nevaeh: heyy my baby. (My mom leaned her down so I could kiss her. I couldn't really move my arm)

Mama A (my mom): How you feeling?

Nevaeh: i'm ok . In pain & I'm ready to leave. How's Que?

Mama Rosie: they're not telling us anything yet. They wouldn't let us back there or anything. (Tears formed my eyes as I was thinking of the worse) don't cry baby. Everything will be ok.

Nevaeh: it's my fault, he was trying to protect me.

Mama Rosie: it's not your fault Vaeh ok? (She said while wiping my eyes) he's supposed to protect his family. Even though y'all are not together, you're still family and the mother of his child. Just try and stay calm (I noded)

Nevaeh: thank you Boakie

Boakie: nah, you good. I'm just happy you ok bestfriend.

Nevaeh: ughhh I wanted to go to Disney !! (We all chuckled a bit)

Alayah: you're such a big baby. ( we all talked for bout an hour and then three Doctors walked in)

Dr: Family of Rodriquez Broadnax? (We all noded and faced our attention towards them) I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but Rodriquez didn't make it. We did everything we could . The bullet pierced his heart and he was losing so much blood. I'm sorry (I started screaming and crying. Yelling and everything. I lost the love of my life. The father of our child, we wasn't even on good terms. The last words I said to him was I hate you and we're done. I regret every bit of it. I can't live with out him. I can't protect Jayda like a father supposed too. Jayda need her dad. He died saving me. Im so hurt. I need my Quees! What am I going to do? They took Jayda out the room because I was losing it and so was MirMir , Rozzie , Issa , & Mama Rosie, I tried many times to get up to find him but the Doctors wouldn't let me)

Nevaeh: I NEED TO SEE HIM! Please! ( I yelled through tears)

Dr. Hughes: i'm sorry Ms. Carter you can't . ( I was still crying and yelling while the doctors tried to calm me down. My blood pressure was rising , it got so high and then I passed out)

😞😢😢😢😳😳😳😳😔😔😔😩😩😩

OMG Que!!!

Thanks again y'all for the comments!! Like I said it's going to get even better. So leave feedback on what y'all think!