Birthday

2 days later

Nevaeh's POV

5pm

Today is my birthday ! I turn 24! I was out looking for a damn lighter for Michael. I don't see that fucking lighter. He's pissing me tf off, had me driving around store to store. I was so tired from the gym. I wanted to soak in a hot bath and go to sleep. Fuck it, I'm leaving. I leave and then walk in the house. I see candles and pink and red rose petals all on the floor leading to the room. I walk in my room and then to the bathroom. I had the biggest smile on my face . It was a bubble bath waiting for me with rose petals in them. I looked on the counter and saw a note with my name on it and I read it ...

Hey, baby. I had you out looking for a lighter that never existed lol (I laughed) I'm sorry, but I did that so I can prepare you for a special night, you'll never forget . I need you to be ready by 9pm . So shower, get ready and all that other good stuff. I bought you a dress, heels , and jewelry to match so put it on. When you're done at 9pm , go outside and there will be a

Limo waiting for you. Oh yeah, Happy Birthday baby. I love you ❤️

I smiled then I soaked for an hour and then I got ready. I did my hair, put on mascara, eyeliner, and nude lipstick. Then I put on my dress, shoes and earrings. -OUTFIT ON THE RIGHT- I was sooo sexy. Bae really know how to dress me . I look beyond beautiful

9pm

I walked outside and the limo was white and so beautiful. The driver opened the door for me and then we drove. I found a bottle of strawberry wine and a note.

Baby, you're almost there. I'm so ready to see you. I know you look beautiful. Drink some wine because ai know it's your favorite... Love, Tyga

I sure did drink some wine. Gulped it up and I was feeling so tipsy . Lol . We came to a stop and he opened the door for me. I got out and he walked me up to the door. It was my favorite club. Skyline (made up) . I walked in and....

SUPRISEEEEE!!

I jumped and Tyga approached me and I gave him a long kiss. I was so shocked and had the biggest smile on my face.

Nevaeh: thank you so much baby. This means a lot .

Tyga: you deserve it. I love you

Nevaeh: I love you more. (I pecked his lips and the DJ called my name)

DJ: Nevaeh come to the stage and say some words. (Everybody started clapping and I heard whistles and "damns")

Tyga: Aye , chill (Tyga said over the mic and everybody laughed. I grabbed the mic from him)

Nevaeh: hey, everybody! I want to thank y'all so much for coming out tonight celebrating my birthday. I had no Idea. He played it off so well. This negro had me looking for shit that never existed for some hours. But I love y'all and everybody just have fun and turn up! (Everybody clapped and then the music played. It was so many people there. I talked to my crew and then I was going to find Tyga when I felt some arms wrap around my waist. I turn around and it was Tyga.

Tyga: you so beautiful babe.

Nevaeh: thanks to you.

Tyga: nah, that's all you . (We walked over to Wayne, Nicki, & Drake)

Lil Wayne: Damn, Vaeh when you gon leave this nigga and be with me? (We all laughed)

Nevaeh: I can't do that to my baby.

Drake: what about me?

Nevaeh: look I'm sorry bae but you know how I feel about my Drake. (We laughed then I kissed Tyga and he grabbed my ass)

Nicki: Alright. alright. Y'all get a room. (We continued kissing like nobody was around us)

Alayah: okkk bitch damn! (We finally stopped and I bursted out laughing)

3 hours later.

How many drinks was blasting through the speakers and I was feeling myself. Tipsy as ever. I was trying not to get too drunk until after they sung happy birthday to me.

DJ: alright everybody it's time to sing Nevaeh happy birthday. (Everybody started clapping and cheering. They brought out a huge cake, it was so pretty and looked delicious. They sung happy birthday and then Tyga started talking on the mic)

Tyga: I want to thank everybody that came out tonight and I hope y'all having a good time. But I have something I want to do. (Tyga got on one knee and my eyes widen) baby. It's been 3 years and I can't wait any longer. I love you so much , I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're so beautiful , I want to start a family with you. You're an Amazing woman and you've changed me a lot. What I'm really trying to say is ....

Nevaeh Carter... Will you marry me?

Nevaeh: yes! (I said with tears in my eyes. He slid the ring on my finger and he got up and kissed me. He hugged me so tight and then kissed me on my neck and next thing you know

.

.

.

.

BOOOOM!!! (It was a loud crash)

.

.

COMMENT, And VOTE!!!

What y'all think?!