Start Over

ISSA'S POV

We were in Nevaeh's room and she was still knocked out. We saw her tossing and turning so I'm guessing it was a bad dream. I started to shake her so she could wake up.

Issa: Vaeh, wake up! Ayeee!! (She finally opened her eyes. Tears forming her eyes)

Alayah: Vaeh, what's wrong?

Nevaeh: Where is Que? Is he ok? He's not dead right?

Mama Rosie: No baby. ( Que walked out the bathroom and Nevaeh sighed in relief)

Nevaeh: omg Que. I'm sorry

Jacquees: It's ok baby. It's my job to protect you.

NEVAEH'S POV

Thank God Que was still alive. I can't lose him. He had got shot in the arm. I didn't get shot at all. I was unconscious and that's why they took me. They couldn't get me to wake up and my blood pressure was sky high. Since I've calmed down knowing Que was ok they let us all go home. Que was acting like he didn't get shot.

Nevaeh: Que can you stay the night with us so we can talk?

Jacquees: yeah, ok (he went home to get clothes then came back to my house. I gave Jayda a bath and put her to sleep since she ate already. I then took a shower and put on a thong and a long fitted tank top and laid in my bed while Que was in the shower. He came out in his boxers and got in the bed with me)

Nevaeh: how are you feeling?

Jacquees: I'm ight.

Nevaeh: it doesn't hurt? (I said while touching it)

Jacquees: AHHHH (he yelled)

Nevaeh: I'm sorry

Jacquees: I was just playing (he said while laughing. I pushed his head laughing also)

Nevaeh: you are so childish. But no seriously does it hurt?

Jacquees: just a lil bit. It's not that bad. They gave me pain meds for it too.

Nevaeh: oh ok (awkward silence)

Jacquees: Vaeh look, I'm soo sorry for everything. I know I keep messing up but it's not on purpose. I'm tired of messing up. I need my family back. I can't take losing you. You're my everything. I don't want to live with out you.

Nevaeh: I love you too Que , it just hurts knowing that you have a baby with someone else. I should have been the only mother of your child

Jacquees: baby I'm sorry. I don't want her with my baby as much as you do. I'm going to still take care of him though.

Nevaeh: (sigh) Goodnight (I turned over because I was so mad. I wanted to cry but crying won't change a thing)

Jacquees: Vaeh?

Nevaeh: .....

Jacquees: Baby?

Nevaeh: Yes Rodriquez?

Jacquees: Can you not act like that?

Nevaeh: Like what?

Jacquees: I don't want you mad at me.

Nevaeh: I can't help it Quees . It's killing me (I said with tears in my eyes. I was trying so hard not to cry. The tears ended up falling and Que wiped them)

Jacquees: What can I do?

Nevaeh: Nothing, everything is ruined

Jacquees: It's not. I can fix it

Nevaeh: How when you have a baby on the way. Now if that was me , we wouldn't even be in the same room.

Jacquees: (sigh)

Nevaeh: exactly, whatever Que. (I turned over. Then he layed me on my back and got on top of me and looked me in my eyes)

Jacquees: I love you

Nevaeh: You don't ..

Jacquees: Trust me, I really do.

Nevaeh: I love you too. ( I said while smirking. He kissed me so passionately , it was full of love. He then started sucking on my neck while I let out small moans. He sucked his way down to my Vagina. He slid off my thong and flicked his tounge over my pussy. I started gripping the sheets. It felt so good. Then he started, sucking, licking and going crazy. He stuck his finger inside and started going in and out while sucking my pussy . About 5 mins later I came. I didn't feel like having sex and I knew Que was horny so I got on top and we did 69 for the first time.

Jacquees: Damn Baby. (I was sucking and slurping taking in every inch. Deep throat inh and all. Had Que grunting lol He was eating the fck out of my pussy. It's like the deeper I go, the better he eat me)

Nevaeh: omg Que. Shittttt

15 mins later

Jacquees: Fuck bae. I'm finna-- (his nut started shooting out , all over my freaking neck and boobs since I took my tank top off and I wasn't about to swallow that shit. After it was done shooting out I started to suck the tip because that makes him go crazy) FCKKKKK VAEH!! (I told y'all!! Lol I smirked and started licking it. He was still eating me and I started moving because I was about to explode . He pulled me closer and started flicking his tounge faster while finger fcking me , he sped up)

Nevaeh: QUE!! Oh my fcking , I'm about to cu-- (I came squirted all over his mouth and fingers and he licked it up. I was drained! I love him so much. I got up and we both took a quick shower together. We got out and cuddled up naked)

Jacquees: I love you Mrs. Broadnax

Nevaeh: I love you too Mr. Broadnax (I said while smiling. He kissed my neck and then we both fell asleep)