Birthday Pt. 2

Everybody turned around to see Jacquees, he broke my dove ice sculpture. He walked out and slammed the door breaking the glass that was in it. I looked at Tyga and he noded at me indicating me to go ahead. I kissed him and then I went to find Que walking to his car.

Nevaeh: Que? (No answer) Jacquees?!!! (Still no answer) RODRIQUEZ??!!!!!

Jacquees: WHAT NEVAEH?! Damn!!

Nevaeh: Rodriquez what the fuck? Why would you do that? (He started laughing) What's so funny?

Jacquees: you really going to play stupid right now?

Nevaeh: stop being childish and tell me.

Jacquees: you really gon marry this nigga Nevaeh? (I sighed)

Nevaeh: Jacquees we're no-(gco)

Jacquees: I don't want to hear it. You really gon let this nigga come in between us? Almost 7 years gone down the drain. Nevaeh I love you, and I'm sorry. I love you and Jayda more than I love myself. I can't keep losing you,

Nevaeh: Que, to be honest. I love you too. I never stopped loving you, but I'm just so hurt . I've been waiting for a change in you that you never gave me. Tyga is so perfect for me. That day you embarrassed me at the mall is still stuck with me. That shit hurt , and guess who came after me? Tyga! Not you! You didn't even apologize. Then you brought that bitch (I just broke down in tears and he hugged me) I just can't Que. You're going to hurt me.

Jacquees: I'm not baby. I promise. Just give me one more chance

Nevaeh: no Que, I can't do that to him. (He pulled away from me and gave me an angry look)

Jacquees: tell me you don't love me and I'll leave you alone

Nevaeh: Que please do- (gco)

Jacquees: DONT FUCKING PLAY WITH ME NEVAEH!

Nevaeh: I - I don't. (He looked at me with so much hurt mixed with anger in his eyes. I even saw a tear fall out his eye. He reached in his pocket and pulled out this small box. He opened it and showed me a big beautiful ass ring.

Jacquees: I worked my ass off just to get you this. I didn't know bruh was going to propose. I sholl was going too. But I see what time it is. (He threw the ring at me) I see the love you had for me was never real. Good things don't last forever. Take care of your self Mrs. Stevenson (he pushed passed me and I stumbled, he got in his car and sped off. That was the most hurtful shit I've ever experienced. Que was really going to propose to me. I feel so bad)

.

.

.

CRASHHH!!!!!! I heard a big crash and cars scrubbing the ground and screeching. My heart stopped and I was praying to God it wasn't Que. I said a prayer and people started running outside. The crash was that loud! I got my keys speeding, making sure it wasn't Que

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

,

COMMENT VOTE AND LEAVE FEEDBACK YOU GUYS. PLEASE. For the NEXT CHAPTER I NEED 15 comments from 15 different people !!!