Guilty

Jacquees POV

I can't believe she did this shit. I've been wanting another baby so bad and then she go and do this shit. Fuck her man

Nevaeh: Baby. I wanted to tell you

Jacquees: why Nevaeh?

Nevaeh: I wasn't ready Jacquees, I'm scared.

Jacquees: are you stupid? You're so selfish to do that shit. You're a fucking killer. I can't believe you. Did you ever once think about me? Or ask for my input? That's my baby too! Or was it? Since you got an abortion with out telling me.

Nevaeh: really Que? The baby is yours!! (She yelled)

Jacquees: you know what? Fuck this. I can't no more. I want to beat your ass so fucking bad right now so to avoid that , I'm leaving. Don't call my shit, I don't want to see you , hear you, talk to you NOTHING!! If you need something for My daughter, talk to my mama and she'll let me know. FucK you! (I yelled , slammed the door then left. I was so hurt man. She really did some foul shit. I don't know if I'll be able to forgive her)

Nevaeh's POV

It's been 4 months since I've seen or talked to Que. I miss him so much. I can't believe I messed us up. I have been so emotional, crying all the time. He even changed his number. He's the love of my life and I messed that up.

Zeylah: Nevaeh? NEVAEH?!!! (Zae yelled waving her hands in my face)

Nevaeh: yes?

Zeylah: you need to move on, seriously. Que did. (I gave her a bitch wtf look) I know it hurts but you know I'm gon keep it 100 with you. You can not be sitting here crying over Que all day. Get tf up . Let's go to the mall , (Jayda was with Que so I might as well. I got up and showered, did the whole hygiene thing and then put on a cute ass outfit and flat ironed my hair straight . I put on my pearl earrings then I applied mascara, eyeliner , my false lashes and my lip gloss. I smiled and took one last look at myself. I was bad af!)

Zeylah: Damn you bad!

Nevaeh: thanks (I said while laughing. We head to Alayah's house to get her Jasmine and Brittany then we go to the mall. After about 5 mins we saw Issa , Durante, August, Tevin , & Boakie)

August: you look Pretty Vaeh

Nevaeh: aww thank you August , you look cute

August: I know (I pushed his head)

Issa: how you doing sis?

Nevaeh: I'm alright I guess. You?

Issa: I'm great. (Next thing you know, I saw Que walk up with this girl who I'm guessing is his girlfriend. Everybody knew her but me. We made eye contact and my heart sank. I didn't know if I wanted to cry or smile. God knows I miss him. Wait, where tf is my daughter)

Jacquees: Jayda is with Mama (he must have read my facial expression. I nod my head and then walk off alone. As I was walking some one tapped my shoulder. It was Que) Hey

Nevaeh: what's up?

Jacquees: how you been?

Nevaeh: perfect (I lied . I didn't want him to think I was still crying over him. He then gave me a stop lying face & I couldn't help but laugh) ok, I've been alright. What about you?

Jacquees: perfect, never better. (I looked at him and tears started forming in the wells of my eyes. He started wiping them and I pushed his hand)

Nevaeh: I'll be ok Que. Take care , ok? (I walked away and went to the bathroom to wipe my face . I was still looking bad af. I met back up with the crew and we started shopping. As We were walking out of foot locker , some dude approached me)

Boy: hey, beautiful (he was so sexy , I swear )

Nevaeh: hey ? (I said confused looking at Alayah Brittany and Jasmine)

Boy: I'm Michael and you are?

Nevaeh: oh Tyga ? You look different in person

Tyga: Is that a good thing or bad thing?

Nevaeh: good thing. You're more handsome (he chuckled. I wanted to say sexy af but you know , I'll keep my cool lol)

Tyga: thanks. But I still didn't get your name

Nevaeh: it's Nevaeh

Tyga: I like it. Well um, you mind if I trail along so I can get to know you?

Nevaeh: I don't. Come on

2hrs later

Everybody was getting a long fine. Tyga is really cool & the crew seems to like him. Que was quiet and acting a lil bitchy towards Tyga though , I know he's a little jealous but oh well he seems happy with his girlfriend so it's time for me to move on. We decided to eat Chinese so we sat at this table at the food court after ordering our food)

Nevaeh: gosh, This food is delicious

Durante: hell yeah.

Zeylah: Thank you Tyga

Tyga: for what?

Zeylah: for putting a smile on Nevaeh's face, I haven't seen her like that in a while.

Tyga: oh yeah? Why is that?

Jacquees: mind your business bro (Tyga started laughing)

Tyga: I'm missing something?

Jacquees: thats the mother of my child.

Tyga: oh yeah? (He said looking at me)

Nevaeh: yeah my daughter is with her grandmother

Tyga: oh it's cool, I love kids.

Nevaeh: you have any?

Tyga: No. I want some though

Nevaeh: awww. That's sweet

Jacquees: Nevaeh don't have this nigga around my daughter

Tyga: bro you tripping forreal. Worry about your girl . You can't tell her what to do anymore .

Jacquees: and why tf I can't

Nevaeh: because you have a new girlfriend Jacquees. We haven't talked in months , what makes you think I will listen to anything you say? You made everything clear on how it's going to be from now on.

Jacquees: you don't even know this nigga. He probably just trying to fuck . And Since he want kids dont get another abortion. (I got up and walked away with tears in my eyes and I felt arms wrap around me. It was Tyga then the girls walked up to me)

Alayah: are you ok Vaeh!?

Brittany: Que is fucked up forreal

Zeylah; girl fuck him, get over that shit. The past is the past. He needs to grow tf up

Tyga: aye, y'all let me holla at her real quick

Jasmine: dont do anything boy! (We all laughed)

Tyga: I gotcha (they walked off) you good? (He said wiping my face and I nod yes) Don't worry about bruh, that was a bitch ass move. Don't be crying and walking away like that, that shows weakness. I'm not saying you are , but don't ever let any nigga get you to that point idc who he is. I'm pretty sure he mad af because he see you doing you. But you doing all that crying and walking away showed him that he still can get you when he wants and that he's in control.

Nevaeh: I can't help it. It's like I'm ready to move on but I'm so in love with him..,

Tyga: it will take time , you're so beautiful he shouldn't have did that infront of everybody and had you crying. But everything will get better. You got me now, we met for a reason. Idk the exact reason yet but we'll see. Now stop crying. (He hugs me so tight and then kisses my forehead. Awwwww I like him already)