Don't Think About it Too Much

JACQUEES POV

It's been 4 days since I've seen or talk to Nevaeh. Doctor said she's under a lot of stress & not doing good so I couldn't see her. Ofcourse I saw my daughter , the nursey have been taking care of her and i'm not even sure if Nevaeh saw her yet. But i'm On my way to the hospital now to see them both . I'm finally allowed to see Vaeh. On the way I stopped by the store to get her s dozen roses, get well balloons & a card. I missed her so much and i'm ready for her & Jayda to come home.

Desk Lady: Hello, How can I help you?

Jacquees: i'm here to see Nevaeh Carter (she searched through a list)

Desk Lady: she's in room 205 on the second floor.

Jacquees: thank you ( I walked to the room & there was Nevaeh flipping through channels , she didn't even look like her self, she looked like she had been crying for days)

Nevaeh: (smiling weakly) hey baby (I kiss her on her forehead & placed her things on the table)

Jacquees: ( I pull up a chair beside her bed) how you been baby?

Nevaeh: not good. I'm ready to go home Que. & I want my baby back. I miss her (her bottom lip started to tremble right before the tears spilled. I hate to see her like this)

Jacquees: (I wiped her tears) Baby look, I know you're hurting , I am too but God makes no mistakes and we still have a beautiful baby to take care of . I love you soo much & Jayda does too , we need you. Everything will be ok , I just need you to get better so you can come home and we can all be a family. (That made her feel better because she stopped crying) Have you seen Jayda yet?

Nevaeh: no they wont let me see her until i'm better.

Jacquees: she's beautiful bae . & i'm going to take her home with me today , and my mama gon help me out. You wanna see her?

Nevaeh: (a big smile spread across her face) yes (I pressed the nurse botton & told them to bring Jayda & they did) omg heyy, mama. You're so beautiful. (Jayda smiles) awww . She looks like both of us bae

Jacquees: yeah I know. More like me though. So what have the doctors been saying?

Nevaeh: my blood pressure went down a lil but its still not enough to let me go home. So next week I should be going home. (She kissed Jayda & layed her on her chest)

Jacquees: you want me & Jayda to stay with you until you get out?

Nevaeh: you don't have to babe

Jacquees: but I want too (her smile was big) I'm about to go get me & jayda's things, you need anything?

Nevaeh: ummm .. Food , clothes & hygiene things

Jacquees: what you want to eat?

Nevaeh: steak

Jacquees: you think they'll let Jayda stay in here while im gone?

Nevaeh: idgaf what they say , my baby is staying in here.

Jacquees: ok ill be back (I kiss her then leave)

NEVAEH POV

I'm actually ok right now. Seeing my daughter just made me forget about everything, even though I still wish I had both of my babies 😭😔 . Jayda is so beautiful & I thank God for her. She started to get fussy so I gave her a bottle & she was tearing it up then I heard a knock on the door. It was the crew, they had flowers , cards, balloons & cookies.

Issa: SIS!! We missed you (he hugged me & so did everybody else)

Nevaeh: I missed you too

August: where Que at bighead

Nevaeh: he went to go get our stuff nigga

Alayah: let me see her. (Holding her) heyy pretty girl, you look like your daddy. Auntie Layah gon still you from your mommy & daddy

Durante: she look like vaeh & que but mainly que

Zeylah: im ready for you to get outta here!

Nevaeh: I know omg. Next week i'll be gone . Hopefully before then though

Boakie: bestfriend you been crying? (Ugh he knows me so well)

Nevaeh: yeah I was because I wanted both of my babies.

Nya: awww pooh it's gon be ok. You got jayda , & shes gorgeous & she needs you .

Nevaeh: I know, I know it. (Sigh) & when I get out ima kill that bitch !

Tevin: shit ion blame you, i'll watch Jayda while you do it!

Nevaeh: lol ok i'm serious Tevin (we all talk then Que finally comes back)

Issa: what up!?

Que: Coolin! Here's your food baby

Nevaeh: Thank you. (I start eating)

Que: give me my baby

Nya: No Que! You get to see her everyday

Que: so! I want her (Que takes her and kisses her)

Nya: you make me so sick (we all talk and then everybody leaves except Que & Jayda ofcourse)

Nevaeh: you want me to get her?

Que: no get some rest (I smile & go straight to sleep)