Super Crazy

I was ready to fight and that's when I looked up and saw Que.

Jacquees: My bad

Nevaeh: you good, (I started walking off and then he grabbed me)

Jacquees: wait hold up.

Nevaeh: I have to use the bathroom Jacquees

Jacquees: Ight, I'll be right here when you leave out ( I nodded and walked into the bathroom. I handled my business and washed my hands and I felt someone behind me, It was Que. He went and locked the door, and then he started sucking on my neck. He was biting and sucking and then he stuck his middle finger inside my pussy. He went in and out and sped up his pace. He then kissed and sucked on my bottom lip. He turned me around and leaned me over the sink and shoved his dick inside me, going fast and deep. OMG. I missed him so much. Tears streamed down my face because it felt soo good.

Jacquees: you still love me (he said still stroking)

Nevaeh: yesssss (I managed to moan out)

Jacquees: What's my name?

Nevaeh: Jacqueeessss .. Fuck!! .. Deeper (he did that and I started to close my eyes and bite down on my lip as I was about to explode.) FUCKKKK JACQUEES, IM CUMI--(I came and my legs started to shake. He slowly pulled out and I started sucking it, deep throat inh and everything , he was grunting and saying "damn vaeh" that shit was a turn on. He was reaching his peak so I went faster and he nutted right in my mouth and my ass swallowed . Nooo omg . He was smiling hard af and I flicked my tongue across his D and he went crazy as usual. I got up, rinsed my mouth and fixed myself and so did he. He kissed me and then slapped my ass while I was laughing. I walked out and he walked out like nothing ever happened. I went and found Chris talking to some girl)

Chris: hey baby.

Nevaeh: Hi who is this?

Chris: Karruche and this is Nevaeh, my lady. (We said hey and then I pulled him to the dancefloor. I was twerking all over him and I felt him getting hard so I stopped because I wasn't trying to have sex because I just finished with Que. We talked for a bit and then we went our separate ways , I sat down and Jacquees came and sat with me.

Nevaeh: stalker

Jacquees: Nah. But you where nice

Nevaeh: I know.

Jacquees: still the same (he shook his head while laughing$

) how's your son?

Nevaeh: good, wburs

Jacquees: good. You think we'll ever get back together?

Nevaeh: I don't know. It's crazy because I never thought we'll be separated like this and on top of that WITH babies that we don't share.

Jacquees: I knoww. Vaeh, I really miss you and I love you. I forgive you and I want to be with you. I want to marry you. Shit not going right , I like her but I'm not in love with her. I'll do anything to get us back together. Anything. I won't cheat no more, no lies. Anything you want.

(A tear fell from my eye and he wiped it) Don't Cry baby. You look so beautiful tonight and I don't want you to ruin your eye liner. (I smiled and he kissed me. I ended up kissing back and then I felt someone snatch me up) OHHHH SHIT

.

.

.

.

.

COMMENT AND VOTE