I need you.

I kissed Chris but he pulled back and grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes.

Chris: No Vaeh, not this time. (I looked at him and got my things. He kissed me one last time and then I left. Sigh. I drove home and got ready for work)

2 Weeks Later

JACQUEES POV

Rodriquez Jacquees Broadnax Jr. Was born last week. I'm so happy man. Although I miss Nevaeh, but being with my kids make me forget about everything. I was at home with Jayda, Caramel, and Jr . Caramel, well Isis and I have been getting close lately. She real cool, maybe somebody I can be with. On top of that I'm finally up there with my music! I made it!

Isis: Que watch his head!

Jacquees: he good!

Isis: whatever (she said while laughing)

Jacquees: Jayda you see your brother?

Isis: she's so cute.

Jacquees: say thank you

Jayda: taaannn ouu

Isis: YAYYY (she said while clapping. Jayda likes her too. Isis even stopped stripping)

Jacquees: you hungry?

Isis: yeah I was going to cook

Jacquees: cook what?

Isis: fried chicken, rice and greens

Jacquees: Alright, I got Jr go ahead (she go cook and we eat)

5 months later

Isis and I got together two months ago. I really like her and we're a family now. And the sex is so good but it's still not better than Nevaeh's. I miss her like crazy man . But I'm happy now and willing to make this work.

Isis: babyyyy?

Jacquees: what's up?

Isis: I love you

Jacquees: you too

Isis: really? (She frowned)

Jacquees: bae please don't start. (No I don't love her. I really do like her though)

NEVAEH'S POV

I decided to keep my baby. So I'm 8 months pregnant now and I'm so over this. I swear this is my last pregnancy. Chris and I have been doing great. He's good to me. Only thing I hate is all of that touring. I finally gave him a chance and it's so worth it.

Nevaeh: I feel so fat (I pouted)

Chris: you're gorgeous baby. All that is, is stomach. You're not fat at all.

Nevaeh: you just saying that!

Chris: I'm not baby, you really do. (He leans in and peck my lips)

Nevaeh: I'm so ready for him to come out!!!

Chris: Cj hurry up, you driving yo mama crazy (he said talking to my stomach. Chris is so happy and he's a great father already. I've never saw him this happy before. He kissed my stomach)

Nevaeh: ugh, you ready to fix his room up?

Chris: yeah . Baby you need to relax. You already been working like crazy and the Doctor told you to stay off of your feet .

Nevaeh: right but that's boring & I don't want to sit and do nothing

Chris: I know baby but still. Just watch (we gon in CJ's room at my place. I moved into a bigger place. Chris wanted me to move in but I'm not ready right now. He's always at my house though helping me. He did some of his room and decided to finish tomorrow. We both shower and cuddle in the bed. He was rubbing on my stomach while I was chewing on a slim Jim)

Nevaeh: You stay rubbing my belly

Chris: yeah this my first child, I can't help it. I'm so happy you kept him

Nevaeh: mm

Chris: you're not?

Nevaeh: yeah , I just hate how things turned out.

Chris: (he sighs and stop rubbing my stomach) goodnight Nevaeh.

Nevaeh: what now Chris?

Chris: you be with the same shit everyday. You still fucked up about Jacquees

Nevaeh: bae don't act like that ok? I'm all yours.

Chris: yeah ight (he turned over and went to sleep, I was up flipping through the channels until I came across a video. Jacquees' video IDGAF. He was soo sexy and I miss him so much , I messed up BIG time. I hope one day he can forgive me. It's crazy how niggas can do so much to a girl and she takes him back everytime but soon as she does one thing he done for good. I ended up falling asleep thinking about how things could have been)

6 Months Later

I had my baby boy, Christopher Maurice Brown Jr. He looks exactly like Chris it's crazy. He's 5 months now and Jayda is 2. She's growing up so fast. Me & Chris are great. Tonight we're going to This party Lil Wayne's having. And I'm so ready because I haven't been out the house in so long. Working yes, partying and hanging out no! It's 8:00right now and I just got out the shower. I put on my out fit (look on the side) then I parted my hair on the side and left my hair wavy. I put on red lipstick , mascara, and eyeliner. I put on my earrings , my bracelet and my necklace then put on my heels. It was now 9:30 . The kids were with my mom for the night. Chris was downstairs waiting on me so I grabbed the rest of my things and went downstairs)

Chris: Damn . You still want to go to the party?

Nevaeh: yes , come on (I hit him and then laugh. We head out and arrived. It was sooo packed! We speak to wayne and then we go to the bar to get drinks. I'm so happy Chris' chauffeur brought us here, that way we can get wasted. I had 3 drinks and was feeling sooo good. Tipsy af!

Chris: you good bae?

Nevaeh: yeah. I'm about to go to the bathroom

Chris: ight. (I was walking to the bathroom and then some one bumped into me, a person I was ready to fight)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

COMMENT AND VOTE