You Messed Up

Chris looked at me and we came to a complete stop meaning we were at his house. I guess he sobered up after that cause he walking fine. We entered the house and Chris pushed me on the ground. He wrapped his hands around my neck and I saw anger in his eyes. He finally let go , I was turning red. I was scared af crying. He punched me in my damn chest and that shit hurted so bad.

Chris: THE FUCK ?

Nevaeh: Chris, I'm sorry. (I managed to get out since I was crying so hard)

Chris: how tf you gon call me that nigga name Vaeh? Tf was you thinking? I ought to beat the shit out of you but I'm not trying to hurt you . After all this shit , I'm thinking you was really in love with me and the whole time you been thinking bout that nigga. Man you ain't shit. You probably been fucking him too. (I looked at him with sorrow in my eyes) YOU FUCKED HIM RECENTLY? AND DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME OR I'LL KILL YOUR HOE ASS. TRY ME BITCH

Nevaeh: y-y-yes (he punched me dead in my face and I saw blood gushing. I yelled out in pain . This nigga was crazy af)

Chris: Fuck you Nevaeh. Get tf out my house bruh. I'll be over there to get my son tomorrow. (He yanked me up and threw me out his house . I walked to my car and sat inside and cried til I couldn't anymore. I'm so lost and alone. I messed up big time. I wanted to call the crew to beat that nigga's ass but I deserved it. I finally calmed down and drove home. I showered and put on my pajama's . Then my phone started ringing. It was Que)

Nevaeh: hello? (I said sniffing)

Jaquees: you crying? (I got quiet) open the door (I went downstairs and opened the door)

Nevaeh: what are you doing here (he came in)

Jacquees; what tf happened to your face? (He said with lots of anger, my face nose was bruised and I had a bruise on my cheek and bruises on my neck)

Nevaeh: I deserved it Que (I said bursting into tears and he just hugged me)

Jacquees: It's ok baby. I love you. I'm not leaving you anymore, that nigga gon get his.

Nevaeh: no please, don't hurt him. I hurt you and him. I don't deserve neither one of y'all

Jacquees: I'm not letting you get away from me no more Vaeh . I love you, I can't live without you being with me. I miss waking up to you. (He kissed me so passionately and I stopped crying. He wiped my face gently and we laid in my bed. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on my neck)

Nevaeh: I love you Que

Jacquees: I love you more Mrs. Broadnax (we both fell asleep)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

COMMENT AND VOTE