I Want You

Nevaeh's P.O.V

Jacquees: tf you doing vaeh?

Nevaeh: dancing Jacquees!!! duh (I giggle then gulp down the rest of my cup)

Jacquees: who tf this nigga is? Referring to Chris)

Nevaeh: Jacquees this is Chris, Chris this is Jacquees

Chris: this your boyfriend or something?

Jacquees: yeah

Nevaeh: No. But Chris it was nice meeting you, i'm about to go find my cousins

Chris: ight beautiful, i'll text you. (he smiles and gives me a big hug then walks off)

Nevaeh: Jacquees what was that about?

Jacquees: I dont trust him Nevaeh , especially not when you drunk

Nevaeh: (lol) i'm not drunk Jacquees, YOU are. Besides, you don't trust anybody that I like

Jacquees: you like the nigga already?

Nevaeh: ugh, you know what I meant! Wheres (words starting to slur) myyy couzinszzzz..?

Jacquees: with the crew where you should be

Nevaeh: Noo, im, im grownnn! Where that bitch you was with earlier? I saw you talking to her Jacquees

Jacquees: nobody. Come on man lets go with the crew

Jacquees P.O.V

I practically had to drag Navaeh with me. She so drunk, I hate when shes like this at parties, with us I don't mind but at big events No.

Brittany: Vaeh where have you been?

Nevaeh: dancing with my friend where tf yall been? Yall left me

Jasmine: Bitch you are soooo drunk!!!! (Everybody starts laughing but me)

Durante: take her ass home before she starts throwing up everywhere

Nevaeh: stfu Durante, i'm not drunk!!! Where is my brother?

Issa: i'm right here sis. You straight?

Nevaeh: yes, I love you E!!

Issa: I love you too (when Nevaeh start telling people she love them out of no where for no reason is how you know she's drunk)

Nevaeh: I love all yall man!

The Crew: we love you too!

Tevin: Que take her home forreal

Brittany: yeah take her to your house, i'll let my aunt know that she's with you

Jacquees: ight yall ( I say my goodbyes) aye Jas where Vaeh Car keys?

Jasmine: they're in her clutch

Jacquees: ight

Nevaeh: im not leaving!!!!

Jacquees: come on vaeh !

Nevaeh: NO quees I wanna stay!!!!

Jacquees: you too drunk. (I finally get her to leave with me & we go to my house in my room)

Nevaeh: quees?

Jacquees: Yeah?

Nevaeh: Come here( I walk over to her and she starts kissing me and I wanted to stop her because she was drunk but I couldnt resist so I kept on kissing her then she starts tugging at my belt and I broke the kiss)

Jacquees: No Vaeh I can't do this with you like this.

Nevaeh: que baby come onnn! I want you! (damn she was making me want her even more, I been waiting for this day to come but I cant even do her like that. But then again idk)

Nevaeh: please baby ( she bit on her bottom lip , grabbed me and pushed me on the bed and got on top of me sucking on my neck. I couldnt help but grab her ass. She stopped and took off all of her clothes and was only left in her bra and panties. DAMNNNNNNNN Nevaeh)

Jacquees: Nevaeh look, as bad as I want too, i'm not gonna do it. If we never went this far while you was sober then we shouldnt be doing this now.

Nevaeh: ughhh!!! Whatever Jacquees (she jumps up and runs to the bathroom and starts throwing up I ran after her & held her hair for her) she then flushed the toilet and I got her a toothbrush to brush her teeth.)

Jacquees: you feel better?

Neveah: yeah I wanna shower now ( I got her one of my shirts and a pair of boxers for her to sleep in. She showered and soon after her I got in & then brushed my teeth. We both got in the bed and she laid on my chest)

Nevaeh: Que?

Jacquees: yeah?

Nevaeh: thank you for being here for me. I love you.

Jacquees: you're welcome. I'll always be here for you and I love you too. Goodnight

Nevaeh: goodnight (they both fell asleep)