Results

NEVAEH'S POV

It's been a month since Que & I have talked. We took the DNA test and the results come back tomorrow. I already know she's his because she looks just like him . He was the only one I was with. I'm at Issa and Zeylah house with the rest of the crew because they said they had something to tell us. Jayda was at My mom's house . I had on a long fitted gray sun dress. With my gold thong sandals and my gold earrings with my initials along with my gold necklace . My hair was in a high bun.

Zeylah: ok so are yall ready for the news?

Jasmine: duhh

Zeylah: well i'm pregnant

Alayah: I knew it hoe!

Zeylah: (lol) whatever

Nevaeh: congrats, I hope it's a girl so my baby won't be lonely.

Issa: yeah I want a girl too (we all chill & talk)

Tevin: man, Que and Vaeh yall still not talking?

Nevaeh: why does that even matter?

Tevin: because yall usually be up under each other being aggravating

Durante: Hell yeah

Que: it's her fault

Nevaeh: (I gave him a wtf look) Really Rodriquez? Look new subject, I'm not about to get into all of this.

August: who got a blunt?!

Issa: Me. You trying to light up right now?

August: hell yeah. Vaeh you down?

Nevaeh: yeah I guess. (We had 5 blunts, we rolled up and went outside, we hot boxed in August car)

Issa: when yall results come back?

Nevaeh: tomorrow (I said after hitting the blunt)

August: I still can't believe Que did that, Jayda look just like him.

Issa: exactly. He's about to feel dumb as hell after tomorrow. I don't blame you for not speaking to him.

August: And that nigga miss you too. You're all he talks about.

Nevaeh: I miss him too yall but he hurt me seriously. After all this time he chooses to get a test.

Issa: don't stress it Vaeh, we all know Jayda is his. He just being a lil bitch

August: yeah, bruh on his monthly period (we are so high so we bursted out laughing , for about 3 minutes straight)

Nevaeh: omg yall i'm so hungry.

August: me too. Let's go to steak n shake (Issa goes in the house to see if Zae wanted any and she didn't , Issa, August, & I went to get our food then came back to the house)

Brittany: Vaeh you are so high! Look at your eyes!! (I couldn't do anything but laugh. I ate my food)

Que: Vaeh can I talk to you real quick?

Nevaeh: what do you want Rodriquez?

Que: just come here! ( we went outside to talk) you look gorgeous

Nevaeh: thanks now what?

Que: look baby i'm sorry, i'm ready to come home. I miss waking up to you and Jayda. I can't take it anymore. I messed up. I love you so much and I know Jayda is mine, I was just drunk bae. Please forgive me. (I look at him then give in, he was looking so cute. I missed him. I smile at him, then we hugged and we shared the most passionate kiss ever . I then pulled back)

Nevaeh: I miss and love you too, but tomorrows results will determine everything. (He sighed then I walked back into the house. We chill and talk, etc then everybody left. I went home , got clothes and then came back because Jayda was staying the night with my mom and I didn't want to be home alone. I took a shower then went to sleep)

THE NEXT DAY

11:45 AM

Issa, Zeylah, and I were eating breakfast until we heard loud banging on the door.

Zeylah: who the hell is knocking on my damn door like that?

Issa: WHO IS IT?!

??: ME!! (He opened the door and the person rushed over to me and grabbed me by my neck)