Bye Bye Baby

Okay!!! So y'all gave me 16 comments but they weren't all from different people! But I'm gon let y'all slide and go ahead and give y'all this chapter lol. But next time ..... Lol

But Thank yall anyways! I appreciate it !!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I sped down the street until I came across the crash, the ambulance and police was already there. I came to a stop and then got out. Tears spilled out my eyes as I saw Que's body laying on the ground , his shirt was filled with blood. I ran over to him.

Nevaeh: Que? Baby? (He didn't move or make a sound) Baby please get up. (I said gently shaking him)

Officer: I'm sorry ma'am you have to get back. You are welcome to ride in the ambulance with him. (I nod and they put him on the stretcher and we got in. They hooked him up to these machines . Que wasn't breathing at all. God please , we need you right now . He can't die , please. Jayda needs her father and I need him. I called Tyga and told him to get my car since he's the one who drove it to my party. I let the crew know what happened and what hospital to go too . 10 mins later we arrived at the hospital and we all rushed out. I wasn't allowed in the room so I waiting in the waiting room pacing back and forth. I finally say down and let everything out. I was crying uncontrollably and I felt arms wrap around my back. It was Mama Rosie. She made me stand up and she gave me the biggest hug.

Mama Rosie: everything is going to be ok. Just pray he'll pull through. I know my son and he not about to give up on us. He's strong and you and Jayda are so important to him. (I nod while wiping my tears)

4 hrs later

Dr: Family of Rodriquez Broadnax? (We all stood up) Well, he's doing better. He fell into a coma and we're not sure when he's going to wake up. He's a strong man because most didn't make it. (We talked for a bit more and then we were allowed to go see him. I let everybody go ahead of me and then it was my turn. I sighed and walked in. I looked at him and then a few tears came out of my eyes. I sat beside him and grabbed his hand)

Nevaeh: Jacquees, I love you so much. I'm sorry. I'm starting to think this was my fault. If I would have told him no I can't marry him then you wouldn't have been angry and sped off the way you did. Baby please just wake up. Your princess needs you, I need you. If you wake up , we can get married. I'll leave Tyga and it will just be us. A happy family. But you have to wake up first. We can have another baby. I'll cook your favorite and I'll have sex with you all night. (I chuckled because I know he will love that) you're the love of my life. I love Tyga too but I'm so in love with you. I tried telling myself I love Tyga to get you out my head but it didn't work. Just please wake up. (I kissed him and then I left out)

2 months later.

Que still hasn't woken up from his coma and it was killing me. I was trying not to lose faith in him but it was hard. I was in the kitchen eating while Jayda and Tyga was playing the wii.

Nevaeh: Michael Stevenson?

Tyga: yes baby?

Nevaeh: I thought you was going to cook those wings?

Tyga: yeah soon as I'm done playing Jayda. (I sat on the couch laughing at them playing. I was eating so much lately omg)

Jayda: mommy I'm wining

Nevaeh: yes baby I see. (They finished playing and then he sat by me on the couch. I pecked his lips and then he got up)

Tyga: alright, bae I'm about to go get this chicken. I'll be back

Jayda: can I go please?

Tyga: come on (they left and then I started watching tv. For 15 mins I was flipping through the channels and stopped when I saw Tyga's face on Tv. They was talking about him having a secret affair with this stripper thats pregnant. wtf? Next thing you know my doorbell rung. I was so pissed I didn't even check to see who it was. I opened the door and there was this pregnant girl pointing a gun in my face and it was real this time)

Girl: where tf is he?

Nevaeh: bitch if you do-(gco)

Girl: SHUT TF UP? Where is Michael?

Nevaeh: gone tf?! Who are you?

Girl: his woman! I've been with him for 8 years and he left me for your sorry ass.

Nevaeh: so you pregnant by somebody else but you're still worried about him?

Girl: NO stupid! He cheated on you! He still loves me! This is his baby. We're having a boy and I'm tired of this back & forth shit keeping us a secret.

Nevaeh: wow are you serious? (I was so hurt thinking he really loved me)

Girl: thats my man and I'm getting him back. (Tyga and Jayda walked in)

Tyga: Chyna? Wtf?

Chyna: I'm not doing this any more. You have to leave her (she said pointing the gun at me)

Jayda: mommyyyy (Jayda said starting to cry)

Nevaeh: it's ok baby, mommy is going to be alright. Stay back ok?

Jayda: ok

Nevaeh: Michael how could you (I said tearing up)

Tyga: baby i'm sorry. I love you but I knew you was still in love with Jacquees. I couldn't risk that

Nevaeh: but I wasn't cheating on you! I was willing to give everything up for you and if you knew that ? Why did you propose?

Tyga: to make him mad

Nevaeh: yeah you sure did a good job and now he's in the fucking hospital fighting for his life!!

Tyga: I'm sorry. (Jayda runs up to Chyna and starts hitting her . Chyna took her gun and hit Jayda so hard with it in her face. Jayda fell back and hit her head on the wood floor. I saw blood coming from her head as she layed there not moving a muscle. I screamed and ran over to her. )

Nevaeh: Jayda baby, wake up! Please noo I can't lose you . (She didn't move . I got up and started beating the shit out of chyna. I didn't give af if she was pregnant. Don't nobody fuck with my daughter! Tyga called the police and they took Chyna. I didn't get in trouble because it was self defense. The ambulance rushed Jayda to the hospital and the whole crew came. I was completely losing it. Que wasn't waking up, my baby is unconscious and I found out about Tyga. I cried so hard and then I walked to the window. It was open. I wanted all this pain and hurt to end. It was too much. Life is full if shit right now. I started climbing out the window and then I heard my family yelling my name, they was running over to me and then I just jumped. I wanted to go away. To a place and never return. Everything was my fault. I hated myself. I was losing hope. I no longer believed. I'm not fit for this lifestyle. I felt myself giving up and then

.

.

.

.

BOOM !! I landed