Really Que?

Jacquees Pov

I was on my way to this appointment with Erica. I Messed up, Big Time

Jacquees: I'm sorry about this

Erica: whatever Jacquees, 

Jacquees: I just can't mess up my family. I love them too much for this (We walk inside and see Vaeh, OHHH!)

Nevaeh's POV

Nevaeh: Jacquees? What is this?

Jacquees: uh, um , baby I, uh

Nevaeh: Who are you? (I said talking to the girl)

Erica: Oh, you're wifey, aren't you?  The mother of his unborn but  Im here to get an abortion so you have nothing to worry about

Nevaeh: Are you serious Rodriquez? I said as tears filled my eyes (I walked up to him , pushed him and then left out. I couldn't believe his ass would cheat on me, like where tf was I? I felt arms grab me)

Jacquees: Baby , please listen, I'm sorry, I messed up. I don't an excuse as to why I did this. I promi- (gco)

Nevaeh: Forget it Jacquees, I can't anymore. (I unlock my door and attempt to get in but Jacquees turns me around and kiss me. It was the most passionate kiss we"ve ever had. It was full of so much love. I fell in love with him all over again. I pulled back and looked him in his eyes)

Jacquees: I'm sorry

Nevaeh: yeah me too. (I got in the car and drove off)

Jacquees Pov

Damnnnn. I swear man, I'm done messing up. I gotta get her back.

Erica: umm , you good?

Jacquees: Nah, not really.

Erica: I'm sorry

Jacquees: Oh, You good shawty , that was my fought. (We got inside and she got the procedure done. I drop her off and went home. Vaeh and Jayda was there. I went to Jayda's room and she was sleep . I kissed her and then went inside teh room. Nevaeh was packing and had clothes everywhere.) What are you doing?

Nevaeh: I'm going away for a while Jacquees

Jacquees: Baby please don't do this.

Nevaeh: Rodriquez are you playing right now? Because I'm not. You had sex with that girl and got her pregnant! Why would you do that to me? What the hell did I do?

Jacquees: I was just pissed because you wouldn't give me another baby. 

Nevaeh: you're selfish af! You forgot my son died?  What about my feelings? I"m just not ready for a baby right now, 

Jacquees: I'm sorry, I really am

Nevaeh: yeah you are sorry

Jacquees: What about my daughter?

Nevaeh: I'll make sure you see her

Jacquees: But I want to see the both of y"all . 

Nevaeh: oh well

Jacquees: Vaeh please stay. you don't have to talk to me just don't leave . (I grabbed her and looked her in her eyes) Please?

Nevaeh: (she sighed) Ok. (I tried to hug her but she pushed me away from her. I sighed and helped her put her clothes back. when we were done we both took showers , seperately. I bathe Jayda and we all watched movies)

2 Months Later

10:00 PM

Nevaeh and I was laying in the bed. I've been trying to get her to talk to me for a month straight and it's annoying af. I've been doing everything to get her back but she just don't care. I swear i'm giving up. I don't want too bust she leave me no choice.I love her so much, I know I messed up again but I've learned my lesson. I wrapped my arm around her and she pushed my arm off. Then I put my leg on her just to mess with her and then she kicked the hell out of me, I siged and got up to play 2k14

Nevaeh's POV

Jacquees is really freaking annoying right now.. I miss him like crazy though. It's been horrible. We see eachother evryday and I still don't say anything to him He have been trying so hard to get me back. I'm just hurt but I was ready to forgive him. I was so horny, bcause we haven't had sex in a while. he was at the foot of the bed playing the game, I got up, took a shower and came back in the room wrapped in a towel. I laid on the bed on my back and opened my legs. I opened the towel and started playng with myself thinking about Jacquees playing with my pussy, I started moaning and he paused the game and watched me. I was wet af and I was shoving my finger in and out of me. Jacquees licked his lips and gave me a sexy ass look . He got between my legs and started eating me, It sent shivers through my body, I was pulling his dreads and moaning so loud, 10 mins later I was about have an orgasm so I clinched the covers and released all of my juices. he licked it all up then wiped his face, He started kissing me and then he grabbed my hand and placed it on his D. Iwas grabbing it and rubbing it and he was grunting in my ear. He opened my legs wide and then slowly entered inside of me, going slow. he went deeper with every stroke. I had my mouth open and my eyes shut. He started playing with my pussy and I went crazy. 5 mins later I got on top and rode tf out of him. He was slapping my butt and sucking my boobs.

Jacquees: damn, baby. This yo dick (he said while biting his bottom lip looking at me. That turned me on so I started going faster and he grabbed my waist and lifted me up and his nut started shooting out, I grabbed it and started sucking it,) DAMN BAE! (he slightly yelled. He smiled and then we both got up and showered together. When we got out he placed me on the counter and looked at me)

Nevaeh: What?

Jacquees: I love you so much.

Nevaeh: I love you too (he kissed me for a while and I pulled back) Stop it before we start agan (Ihopped down and then we both brushed our teeth, when we were done he wrapped his arms around me from behind me and we both looked in the mirror and he started singing FBM )

Jacquees: All them stars in the sky can't shine like you on your worst day .....

Nevaeh: Stoppp bae (I said while blushing. but he kept singing)

Jacquees: there she go , looking like my future baby mama, can't nobody do your body like my body i'm sorry, your mama know what it is, I'm bout to give her all of her grandkids,,.. (I started laughing and then we got in the bed. cuddled up) I love you

Nevaeh: And I love you. (he kissed my neck and we both went straight to sleep)