Back To The Norm

NEVAEH'S POV

I was up early making breakfast. Jayda and Que was sleep. (About 45 minutes later)

Que: goodmorning beautiful (he wrapped his arms around me & kissed my neck)

Nevaeh: morning. Did you check on Jayda?

Que: yeah, I brought the baby monitor too

Nevaeh: ok well breakfast will be ready in about 10 mins

Que: cool, you work today?

Nevaeh: Unfortunately yes. I have to be there at 10 and I get off at 7

Que: well I guess i'll go to the studio when you off .

Nevaeh: what yall doing today?

Que: idek. Prob chill with the crew (Jayda starts crying)

Nevaeh: eat, i'll go get her. (I went to go get her , I changed her then made her a bottle & went back down stairs with Que)

Que: when i'm done eating give me her

Nevaeh: ok (10 mins later he was done , he got her & I showered then put on my scrubs then put my hair in a sort of high ponytail, added lip gloss & mascara , I grabbed my keys and put on my shoes) alright my babies , I'll see yall later (I kissed Jayda then Que ) I love yall

Que: We love you too , say bye bye mommy (she waved and smiled, I left & went off to work)

JACQUEES POV

I went & gave Jayda a bath , I lotioned her up and put her on her clothes. Nevaeh already had them out so I just put them on her, she had on some cheetah print leggins , her jean long sleeve button up shirt with her black flats . Her hair was in two pony tails so I fixed them then put her cheetah bows on her pony tails. I did the best I could. I'm glad I hopped in the shower when I woke up so I brushed my teeth . I put on my jean long sleeve button up shirt like Jayda's , put on my dark brown skinny/straight leg jeans but not tight & put on my timbs then put on my gold and brown MK watch. I grabbed my keys , my wallet & Jayda's diaper bag & left. We headed to Issa house)

Issa: what's up square head?

Que: -____-

Issa: i'm just playing bruh

Que: yeah Ight. What's the plans for today?

Issa: We can turn up tonight.

Que: Ight, Vaeh don't get off until 7 so I know she not gon wanna come.

Zeylah: well our cousins Jasmine and Brittany are coming to stay so me, Alayah, Nya , Jas, & Brittany are going to Que house & we're having a girls night so we'll have Jayda

Que : yall better not mess up my house!

Zeylah: boy whatever , give me jayda (she takes her then they both go upstairs)

Issa: August, Boakie, Chris, Tevin, Durant Trey , & Chris coming over later.

Que: oh Ight (we all chill , played the game and waited for them to arrive and at 6 they came, every body was here by 7 , it is now 7:30. I was playing with Jayda & then there was a knock on the door)

Issa: WHO IS IT?

??: ME NIGGA (he opened the door & she walked in the living room with us, it was vaeh)

Nevaeh: hey yall

E/b: hey, what's up, etc (she kissed me then grabbed Jayda)

Nevaeh: heyyy my baby. Mommy missed your butt. Was she good today bae?

Que: yeah. And she just ate not too long ago .

Nevaeh: ok & babe we're having a girls night

Que: yeah I know, zae told me

Nevaeh: ok well we're about to go pick Jas & Britt from the airport then we're all going to our house

Que: ok, i'll be home later. (She gets Jayda bag) nah bae I got her & her bags

Nevaeh: awww. (Yelling) ZEYLAHHH LETS GO (she comes down with her over night bag)

Zeylah: alright baby, I'll see you later.

Issa: ight , i'll be over Que house in a couple hours (they kiss then we all go to the car , I strap Jayda in her carseat)

Que: ight yall be safe. (Vaeh & I hug & then we kissed. It was slow and passionate)

Zeylah: GET A ROOM, Me and Jayda don't want to see that! (Me and Vaeh laugh and they left)

Tevin: aye E where the liq at?

Issa: we about to go get it, who riding?

Que: Me

August: Me

Issa: Ight, leggo (we hopped in the car)

Que: what we getting?

Issa: Ciroc , Hennessy , and Pinnacle , cake flavored. Then we going to get the blunts. Trey already got the loud.

August: we need strippers

Issa: aye , hell yeah! Call 'em up (we get all the stuff then head back)

August: aye yall we got strippers coming in a hour so that'll give us time to get right. (I start rolling blunts, everybody had there own & we passed around 3 , I wasn't going to smoke because I usually only do it when i'm stressed but we all turning up so why not)

Que: i'm finna pour this Peach Ciroc, if yall getting some before I close the bottle (Tev & Boakie got up to get it, about an hour later we was all messed up, the strippers came and it was this bad bitch , thick af, and her skin complexion was caramel, she kept eyeing me then she started dancing on me while I was still drinking)

Boakie: aye Que fucked up! Lol

Issa: thats my dawg, thats my dawg! (They was right, I am. I put money in her bottoms and her bra then she grabbed my hand and we started walking through the house)

Caramel : where are the rooms?

Que: right overrrr, th-theree (my words were slurred, she led me in there and pushed me on the bed, im drunk affff so before I could do anything she was sucking my dick, I wanted her to stop but I was stuck, damn Vaeh gon kill me. Shiiiittttt!) aye, stop

Caramel: tell me it don't feel good and i'll stop (she slid on my dick & she starting bouncing up and down, fast. 10 mins later I got the strength to get up & hit her from the back) omgg! Yes daddy, yes! Right there!! (I went even faster & deeper, she was screaming & moaning and about 20 mins later I busted right in her , I pulled out & guess what? There was no condom. Smfh I just messed up my whole life and lost my family. I gotta figure out a way to tell vaeh. We both put on our clothes and she slipped a piece of paper in my pocket) (a hour later they left, I ran to the bathroom & threw up all on the floor, I couldn't make it to the toilet)

Issa: Jacquees WTF BRUH?! Zae gon kill me, you better buy us some more rugs man

Que: iight ma- (vomitting)

August: que get tf up and get to the toilet

Chris: hell nah then he gon smear all this vomit and get that stuff all over his clothes and we gotta put his ass in the car (next thing you know I pass tf out)