Party Planner

Okkkk! Turn Up! Thank y'all soo much for the comments! I been wanting to write but I wanted more comments so I won't feel like i'm writting for no reason. I love the feedback you guys. It means a lot!

1 month later

NEVAEH'S POV

Next Week June 14th is Jayda's first birthday. I'm so excited and sad at the same time, she's growing up too fast. Jacquees & I are going shopping today for her party things. Jayda is with us too. Her theme is hello kitty, water party It's going to be at Mama Rosie's house .

Nevaeh: Did you get the table cloths?

Jacquees: yeah , what she wearing?

Nevaeh: Idek yet. Definitely not a tutu though. I was thinking about getting a shirt made that says Happy 1st Birthday Jayda and then have her picture on the back. Then get her some skinny jeans and a pair of Jordans to match her shirt.

Jacquees: you got her bathing suit?

Nevaeh: yeah it's a one piece hello kitty

Jacquees: oh ight (we shop , get everything but cake, balloons and food. We're getting food the day before and then her balloons the morning of. We finish up then we went to my house. I made dinner for us and after we ate Que gave Jayda a bath while I was in the shower and put her to bed, he got the baby monitor then came in the living room with me)

Nevaeh: gosh, it's been a long day

Jacquees: yeah . I can't wait until her party.

Nevaeh: me neither . I know she gon have a lot of fun

Jacquees: you ever think about the other baby?

Nevaeh: (he caught me off gaurd) huh?

Jacquees: the other baby?!

Nevaeh: umm, (sigh) yeah I do. But let's not get in to that

Jacquees: I love you Nevaeh. I need you and Jayda back in my life. I can't function right with out you. I messed up so bad and I have to live with it every day. I miss holding you, I miss kissing you. I miss waking up to your beautiful face. Please baby take me back. I promise i'll do better , I promise I won't hurt you.

Nevaeh: (tears were rolling down my face. He don't know how much I've missed him) I love you too Que . How do I know you're serious?

Jacquees: because I suffered everyday with out my family. That shit don't feel good at all. I need you

Nevaeh: (sigh) okayy . No more fuck ups Que & im not playing! (He ran over to me with the biggest smile on his face and kissed me so deeply )

Jacquees: I love you baby

Nevaeh: I love you too (he pecked my lips)

Jacquees: when y'all coming back home?

Nevaeh: no time soon. I don't want to move too fast Que.

Jacquees: ok (he said disappointed. We cuddled on the couch and he was kissing on me all night. I knew he was so happy. I ended up falling asleep)

THE NEXT DAY

NEVAEHS POV

I woke up to Jayda crying and Que not beside me. I guess he left while I was asleep. I went upstairs , changed her then fed her. We went downstairs and I put her on the couch and turned on Doc McStuffins for her. She loves that show. I started cleaning up then my door bell rung)

Nevaeh: who is it?

Voice: me baby

Nevaeh: hey Que ( he pecked my lips and had Ihop in his hands. He had on different clothes too)