Author's Note

Hey y'all ! I've been waiting for my comments. I was going for 20 plus but I guess I won't keep y'all waiting.. Thank y'all for the love though!! Either one or two more chapters & I'll start the sequel !

.

.

. .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

JACQUEES POV

Am I dead? I been this way for so long. Next thing I know I see a person walking towards me. As the person got closer, I noticed it was a female. It looked like Nevaeh. But how?

Nevaeh: Que?

Jacquees: Vaeh? Wha-(gco)

Nevaeh: baby, you gotta wake up ok? It's been too long , all you have to do is open your eyes. Jayda needs you, your family needs you. Get up baby.

Jacquees: But how? I mean are you dead? Why are you like this? Why am I seeing you?

Nevaeh: I love you Jacquees, you & Jayda , I'll always will. ( then she disappeared. I then opened my eyes and started coughing. I saw the crew rushing over to me and they looked sad and some of them were crying.

Issa: bruh, finally ! You good? (I sat up)

Jacquees; yeah I feel great. Where's Jayda & Vaeh? They ok? (Everybody got quiet and zae started crying) What's up?! They good or no? ( I slightly yelled)

Mama R: baby, listen. Stay calm ok , you go-(gco)

Jacquees: WHAT'S GOING ON?!!

Mama R: Jayda is in the hospital, she busted her head open and Nevaeh... She jumped out the window. (I got up and ran out the room searching for them. I found out Jayda's room and bursted in there, she had a wrap on her head as she laid there looking pale . I fell to the floor crying. I know they say men not supposed to cry and to stay strong but I can't . This shit is killing me. How did my family end up like this? Why us God?

Jacquees: Jayda, Daddy's here. Can you wake up for me mama? (I said slightly shaking her. She didn't move. God please let her and Nevaeh be ok please God. We need you right now. I promise to do right by Vaeh, no more lies, no more cheating. Just please help us God. Just then I felt a hand on mine and I look up at Jayda , with her eyes open just staring. I kissed her hand and then her forehead.)

Jayda: daddy. (She said low)

Jacquees: you ok princess? I love you so much.

Jayda: yes. I love you too. Where is mommy? I saw her in my dream. She said you were here with me and that I have to wake up. (I looked up at her and she looked sad)

Jacquees: she's fine. I know she'll be. But stay here , daddy's about to go check on mommy. (She nodded and I left out. I walked up to a front desk & they told me she's not allowed to be seen. I found her room & I saw Doctors surrounding her, once they saw me looking they closed the blinds. I slid down the wall, breaking down again & put my face in my hands.) GOD PLEASE. (I whispered)

..

.

.