Chapter Eight

Jack got in his house and ran upstairs. He grabbed his laptop, locked his door and closed the curtains and grabbed his ear phones.

He then typed in Heathers Musical Full into YouTube and found a video. It was it and he was about to watch it. He watched the whole thing . It wasn't half bad .

Okay he had to admit it was amazing ! Jack even bought the entire soundtrack for his phone .

"Jackson ?" He closed his laptop and walked to his door to open it . His father was standing on the other side .

"Yeah ?" He asked .

"Quickly get dressed , your mother , you , myself , and the Pulitzers are all meeting with the wedding planner right now ... We are meeting her at the club. 10 minutes Jackson " he said and left.

Jack sighed and closed his door. He grabbed his phone and earbuds and started to play some of the heathers soundtrack . He played Kindergarten Boyfriend and didn't cry .

Once he was dressed he walked down the stairs to see his father with the door open "let's go " .

The quickly got to the club and Jack helped his mother out of the car. "Thank you dear" she said and kissed his cheek .

Jack followed his parents in. He saw Pulitzer and Hannah sitting down in chairs and Katherine standing , looking at her feet.

"Joseph! Hannah !" Jacks father said .

"Roger ! Whitney ! " Pulitzer said and the two men shook hands .

Jack slowly walked to Katherine and saw her mumbling the words to Beautiful under her breath . "Hey Katherine " he said .

She looked up and saw him "sorry ... It's just I'm so scattered brained right now " she said .

"That's okay .... How come ?" He asked her shoving his cell phone into his pocket .

"They changed the musical ... I had all my lines and songs down for Sandy and now they changed it to a musical I barely even know ... And I'm the lead " she said sighing .

"What musical ?" He asked already knowing the question .

"Heathers ... It's based off this 80's movie when a couple , but mostly the guy , kills a bunch of people and they make it look like suicide " she said .

"Oh ... And who do you play ?"

"Veronica ... The main character "

"Wait , if Veronica is the main character why is it called Heathers ?" He asked .

She smiled "it's because there's three girls all named heathers who are like the queen bees of high school and she joins their clique " .

"Sounds like a good play ... I mean musical .... Right ?" He asked .

Katherine laughed and smiled , nodding "yes ... It's a musical .... Musicals have music ... Plays have only words "

"Children ! Come , the wedding planner is here " Hannah said as the adults walked off , Katherine and Jack quickly followed them .