Chapter Thirty-Five

~This might be SMEXY~

Katherine and Jack drove home ... "You need a monologue... And a song " she said .

"I'm just gonna do tech " Jack said .

"You can't ... You're in the advanced class and plus everyone in the tech class is part of tech so there's no room for you !" Katherine said as they walked inside their apartment.

"Katherine stop !" He said laughing .

Katherine pushed him on the couch and he smiled . He laid down and watched her throw her sweater off . "I like where this is going" he said.

Katherine sat down on the couch and he leaned in to kiss her "no touching unless you find a monologue and a song " Katherine said .

"Kath-"

"Fine then , you can sleep on the couch " Katherine said and began to walk away .

He pulled her down by the hand "fine " he said . Katherine smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Okay , comedic or dramatic monologue?" She asked .

"Dramatic " he said .

"Okay , age of character " she said .

"18 plus " he said .

"Okay ... Let's see what I can do " she said and grabbed his laptop . She started to type in all the things Jack had described to her . "Here's one .. Read it "

Jack grabbed the laptop and began to speak "Don't get any closer. I don't want to hurt you.
I've been trying to hide them. I wanted to protect you. I hid the truth from you. I wanted to keep you safe. But there's no place where we can hide.
Look in to my eyes. Can you see them? Can you see them looking out at you? Can you see the darkness in me? I want them out of me. I want to rip them out of my soul. But they cling to me. Holding on so tight... so tight that I can't breathe.
Can you show me how to get rid of them? Can you help me?
You're getting too close. I don't want them to hurt you.
Please don't hurt her too. Please leave her alone. You have me... you don't need her too.
See what you've done. You've made them angry. They are punishing me. They always punish me. They want to punish you too.
I can't let you! No! But I have to... it's the only way to make the pain inside me go away.
Lift me up... I feel like I am falling... I'm drowning inside. You feel so far away. I feel like nothing can reach me. I'm lost. I'm so weak. Please... I can't take this much longer. I can't do this anymore. How can I live with this pain inside me?
There's no place we can hide. We'll never escape them.
Run! Run before they find you! I am hell bound. They are burned in my soul. They are a part of me. But there is still hope for you.
Hope... there's no hope anymore... I'm too far gone... buried... buried deep inside this tomb... lost and undone. My kingdom has come, his will was done... I am beyond heaven and earth... there is no deliverance from this evil.
Why are you still here? Save yourself. Please... you can't. You're not strong enough. You can't stop them.
You can never take them from me. " Jack said . Katherine smiled

"You better pick that one ! It's perfect !!! You have to do it !" Katherine said .

"How am I suppose to learn this by Friday ?" Jack said .

"You practice ... It's like learning a play from basketball ... You can do it babe " she said .

"I don't think I can " he said sighing . Katherine grabbed his hand and placed it on her thigh.

"Oh yes you can " she said .

"Okay " he said . Katherine smiled and then began to look for a song for him ...