Chapter Fifteen

Katherine woke up that morning and had an anxiety attack . Her heart was pounding out of her chest and her head was about to fall off . She felt limp and lightless yet felt heavy and tuff .

Her mind span out of control. She finally splashed cold water on her face and she broke free of her worry ... For the moment .

She walked down the stairs of her home and saw her makeup and hair bags and dress all near the door .

"The brides awake , come on now dear ... They'll meet us all at the club " her mother said . Katherine followed her mother out to the car and had a so much fear in her heart , she felt her chest would explode .

She was quickly forced into hair and makeup for two hours . Curling and tweezing every inch of her .

Her hair was down but had small parts of it in beautiful braids up. While her makeup was light and airy , with pink eyelids and gray in the corners . A small line of liquid liner made a wing , that she wished she could use to fly the hell away from there . And her cheeks had just a hint of a highlight .

After she went to the bathroom and all the bridesmaids where dressed it was time for her . The bridesmaids were cousins and they were all told to start talking pictures outside with the photographer as Katherine slipped in her dress .

Her mother zipped her up and tied the pink ribbon around her waist , creating an hour glass figure and petite bow.

Her mother then clipped in the small hair comb with her veil attached , small pink and grey diamonds littered the comb.

She wore her grandmothers old necklace as something old , and her dress was something new. She had borrowed her aunts pink bow from that she had sewn by hand . And her mother handed Katherine a blue garter .

After a swipe of lipstick Katherine was ready . The music started and the bridesmaid walked out one by one in their pink dresses with their groomsmen .

Her father smiled at her "thank you Katherine... I know this is so much to ask of you but I want you to know , I would never ask you if I didn't think you couldn't do it ... He'll take good care of you my dear ... I love you sweetheart " he said and kissed her cheek .

"Daddy" she said , her eyes all teary from his touching words . The bridal march started and her father and her walked down the aisle .

Jack saw her and was pretty amazed by how beautiful she looks and how angelic she seemed to float down the aisle .

"who gives this woman to this man ?"

"Myself , on behalf of the Pulitzer family" Joseph said taking Katherine's hand and placing it in jacks .

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Jackson Marcus Kelly and Katherine Alessandra Pulitzer in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace.... Jackson please recite your vows "

"I, Jackson , take you, Katherine,to be my wife, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to care for you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." Jack said .

"And Katherine "

Katherine nodded and took a deep breath "I, Katherine, take you, Jack... Jackson ,to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to care for you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." Katherine said and finished , Jack smiled at her , squeezing her hand .

"Do you Jackson take the Katherine to have and to hold , for as long as you both shall live ?" The priest asked .

"I do " he said .

"Do you Katherine take the Jackson to have and to hold , for longs as you both shall live ?"

"I do " Katherine said . The priest gave them their rings .

"With this ring , I thee wed" Jack said as he took off her engagement ring and began to replace it with a new gorgeous diamond on for her finger .

"With this ring , I thee wed" Katherine said grabbing his ring and placing it on his hand .

"By the power vested in me by the Holly brother Jonathan Groff Church I know pronounce you husband and wife , you may kiss your bride " he said.

Jack pulled Katherine by the hand and kissed her quickly . He grabbed her hand and they walked down the aisle rather quickly to get into their private room for the night where they could get changed and all.