Chapter Thirteen

It had been two weeks since the basket ball game , and Katherine and Jack tried very hard to keep their ... situation... Under wraps .

It was that Wednesday and Katherine would be saying "I Do " in 48 hours . Her heart pounded as she got out of her car . She had been so careful and she really didn't want anyone to find out .

"Katherine?" She turned , snapping her neck and seeing Clara looking at her .

"Yeah ?" She asked .

"Mrs. Larkin said that we wouldn't have any rehearsals over winter break because your family is doing some legal stuff ... Is that true ?"

"Yeah .... Just some stuff " Katherine said .

"Oh , so can we hang out soon .... Like over break ?"

"No .... I can't I'm busy ... I'll text you okay ?" Katherine said .

"Okay , I'll see you ... Bye " Clara said as she walked to her class .

Katherine sighed and slammed her locker . "Woah, clam down ..." Katherine turned and saw Jack .

"Hi " she said blowing some of her bangs out of her face.

"What's wrong ? Why are you freaking out ?" Jack asked .

Katherine rolled her eyes "Friday night Jack " Katherine said.

"Oh , I plan on just getting drunk and sloppily going through it " Jack said .

Katherine's face grew into a expression of worry. "Please ... Don't do that ... Please .... Oh my god ! My life -"

"I was just joking ... Calm down... I'll see you tonight at the club " Jack said and walked away .

Katherine quickly went through the day and freaked out every time her name was called . She had to drive straight to the club after school.

She pulled in and saw her father , brother and Jack's as well as his parents cars . Great , she was the last one .
She ran down the hall and into the room for the wedding .

"Katherine ? What took you so long ?" Jacks mother asked .

"There was a horrible accident " Katherine lied . Whitney smiled and they began .

Slowly her father and her father walked down the aisle . Katherine was holding her fathers arm.

"Who gives this woman to this man ?" The priest asked .

"Myself and the Pulitzer family " Joseph said and then placed Katherine's hand in jacks .

"

Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Jackson Marcus Kelly and Katherine Alessandra Pulitzer in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace.... Jackson please recite your vows "

"I, Jackson , take you, Katherine,to be my wife, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to care for  you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." Jack said .

"And Katherine "

Katherine nodded and took a deep breath "I, Katherine." She said shakily and scared , it wasn't even the day of her wedding yet she was about to faint .

"take you, Jack... Jackson ,to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to care for  you unconditionally, " Katherine said taking a deep breath , Jack squeezed her hand and she continued.

"to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." Katherine said and finished .

"Do you Jackson take the Katherine to have and to hold , for as long as you both shall live ?" The priest asked .

"I do " he said .

"Do you Katherine take the Jackson to have and to hold , for longs as you both shall live ?"

"I -" and then like a flash Katherine fainted backwards. Jack caught her as she fell , by the arms .

"Katherine!" Jack said holding her by the arms . Her head fell life less . She was now pale but did have a strong heart beat.

"Steven , can you take Katherine and out her in my car , then drive hers home ? I think she needs to see the doctor " Hannah said .

"Yeah mom, here let me have her " Steven said and carried her to the car.

"We're gonna have her rest , then hopefully she'll be able to run through it tomorrow " Joseph said .

"Well let you know how she is .... Don't worry Jackson , you'll bride be as good as new by tomorrow " Hannah said and they're all left.