Chapter Seventeen

Katherine and Jack had photos taken for the families . Then Katherine had to throw the back up bouquet. Katherine stood in front of all the ladies and threw the flowers fast . Quickly the ladies all reached and grasped for it.

Then it was time for the garter . Jack brought Katherine a chair and then she sat down in it , they were in the dead center of the dance floor. "What's going on ?" She asked .

The men around her chuckled and then Jack did a cross on himself . She saw Jack kneel down in front of her. He put his hands on the hem of her dress and pushed her dress up to her knees . "Jack ?"

He signed and then shoved his head under her dress . She grasped on the chair in fear and felt his teeth skim her thigh. He then pulled his head off and threw her garter to the men . He gave her an apologetic look and then helped her up.

Katherine walked off to her table and Jack followed , she tried very hard not to look angry ."sorry about that " Jack said when they sat down .

"I get that you had to do the traditions but did you have to take that long ?" She asked .

"Well your dress had so much tool under neath " he said . Katherine rolled her eyes and then they went to eating .

The night was ending , Katherine and Jack had gone to their small room to get out of their wedding attire .

Katherine put on a nice dress , with a ivory print on it. Her dress went to her mid leg and her sleeves went to her wrist. Jack took off his tie and he was ready to go.

Katherine and Jack walked to the front of the country club. "Your bags are all packed and ready to go ... Now you will be in St. Mark's hotel in New York City... There you can see a show or two and sight  see " Katherine's father said handing Jack , Jack's  car keys .

Katherine and Jack got in the car and saw their bags already in the back . Jack turned the corner and began to drive to NYC.

"You want some music ?" Jack asked .

"Oh ... Sure ... I don't mind " Katherine said .

"Okay , what do you wanna listen to ?" He asked as he turned into the freeway.

"Oh ... I don't know "

"How about ... Your new musical ? I don't really mind ... You can even sing your part " he said . Katherine smiled and plugged her phone in and began playing Beautiful from Heathers .

As the car ride progressed and they got to the second song Jack was tapping the beat of Candy Store on his steering wheel .

And by Dead Girl Walking Jack was lip singing softly to the music .

As soon as Shine a Light began Jack was full on singing with Katherine. They were yelling and screaming the song.
Jack and Katherine were head banging to "Lifeboat" and were going crazy to it .

"I float in a boat
In a raging black ocean
Low in the water
With no where to go
The tiniest lifeboat
With people I know

Cold, clammy, and crowded
The people smell desperate
We'll sink any minute
So someone must go
The tiniest lifeboat
With the people I know

Everyone's pushing
Everyone's fighting
Storms are approaching
There's nowhere to hide" then like that a car turned into the rode and Jack quickly turned the car to avoid an accident .

He stopped the car . "Are you okay ?" He asked .

"I'm fine " Katherine said and rubbed his shoulder "are you ?"

"Yeah ... We're almost there " Jack said and they began to drive more . They reached the hotel and the bag boy helped them into the hotel .

"Name ?" The receptionist asked as she typed .

"Kelly .... " Jack said hoping that was the right name .

"The Honeymoon Suite " she said and handed Jack the room key. Jack and Katherine went to the elevator and took it up to their room.
The bell boy had already placed their bags in the suite .

Jack opened the door with the room key . They're was a large living area with a television and such . Jack noticed the large balcony that overlooked the city.

Katherine opened the doors to the bedroom and gasped . Jack jogged over and saw why she gasped . In the dead center of the room there was a large bed with red rose petals in the shape of a heart.

 In the dead center of the room there was a large bed with red rose petals in the shape of a heart

"Oh ... That's ... Artsy " Jack said , he slowly walked away to look back of the view of NYC.

Katherine pushed all the petals off and then grabbed two pillows , a sheet and a blanket .  She walked out of the bedroom to the living room.

"Whatc'a doing ?" Jack asked as she carried the supplies to the large sofa .

"Getting your stuff for a bed " Katherine said .

"No ! No way ! I'm not sleeping on the couch ... !" Jack said .

"Neither am I ! I have a show soon ! And if I'm not properly sleeping I'll hurt myself so much !" Katherine said .

"I have a game as soon as we get back home .... I can't mess up my back " Jack said .

"Fine " Katherine said and sighed . Jack went to get changed as Katherine washed her face and stripped her makeup off the her face .

Jack laid in bed on his phone . Katherine then went to her suitcase to grab her pajamas. "No " she said as she lifted her suitcase . There was nothing in their expect nice dress , coats , panty hose , a couple blouse and skirts and lingerie .
Red , sexy lingerie.

"Jack ? Can I borrow one of your long t-shirts ?" Katherine asked . Her robe wrapped around her .

"Sure ... Why ?" He asked slaking to his suitcase and grabbing her a shirt .

"I don't seem to have any nightgowns or bed shirts " Katherine said .

She then went to change . She wore his Seattle Seahawks shirt and a pair of shorts . Katherine sat down in bed and Jack gave her an uncomfortable stare .

"What ?" She asked .

"Are we gonna ?" Jack asked moving his hands in a weeks circular motion.

"Gonna what ?"

"You know ..."

"No I don't " Katherine said .

"Are we -"

"We what ?" Jack asked .

"For God sake Katherine! Are we gonna have sex or not ?" He asked