Chapter Thirty-Four

It was Tuesday morning, Katherine was wrapped up in jacks embrace . The alarm started to beep .

"Get up ... It's time for school "Jack groaned .

"Uh ! Fine " Katherine said and grabbed Jack's t-shirt he wore to bed and threw it over her tank top . She shuffled off to the bathroom and took a shower.

She finished her makeup and brushed through her hair . She quickly got dressed and made sure her bag is all ready .

Jack was downstairs all dressed and ready to go. She grabbed a piece of toast and got some tea in a to go cup. Jack grabbed his car eyes and they walked out the door .

As they drove to school Jack put his hand on Katherine's thigh . Katherine smiled and put down her mirror . She reapplied her lipstick as Jack parked in the parking lot of the school .

Jack and Katherine walked down the halls , Jack wrapped his arm around her shoulder as they walked to her locker . Jack kissed her in the halls as the bell rang.

"Just because you're married Mr. Kelly does not mean you can swallow Mrs. Kelly's mouth!" Principal Synder said .

"Sir , you wouldn't tell a husband on the streets that they couldn't kiss their wife goodbye ... Besides ... We are married ... And I can kinda do as I please go my wife " Jack said .

Katherine slapped his chest. "Just because you won the championship game does not mean you can disrespect me" Synder said .

"Jack stop " Katherine said .

"Come on Katherine... I need to tell -"

"Mr. Kelly , my office ... Now ! Mrs. Kelly I suggest you get to class before you have to join your husband in my office " Synder said .

Katherine nodded and walked to her first period . Race saw her "hey , why the pissed off face ?"

"Jack got himself in trouble for kissing me in the hall , he would have gotten off with a warning , yet he decided to talk back ... Now he's in Synder's office " Katherine said .

"Hey , maybe he just has detention " race said .

"Detention means I have to stay after school because he drove me to school " Katherine said and opened her book.

Time went on and at lunch Katherine sat down with Clara and Race and her friends .

"He's so impossible sometimes !" Katherine said .

"See this is why you don't get married at 17!" Race said .

"Lay off of her ! At least she can get a date !" Clara said .

"I could get a date !" Race said .

"Sure !" Kylie said .

"I could !"

"Who the boy from the basketball game ?" Clara said .

"What boy !" Will asked .

"I met and this guy , he was the opposite team's captain and he flirted with me ... And I gave him my number ... He hasn't called me " race said .

"His name was Spot " Katherine said .

"Sprace! " Clara shrieked .

"Thanks Katherine " race said rolling his eyes . The bell rang and Katherine walked over to Davey .

"Hey , have you seen Jack around ? Synder called him into his office before first period ... And I haven't seen him since " Katherine said .

"Neither have I ... Why did her get called to his office ?" Davey asked .

"We were near my locker and Jack kissed me , Synder told him to stop then Jack started talking back after my protests... I haven't seen him .. And he hasn't texted me back " Katherine said .

"If I see him I'll text Clara " Davey said .

"Why Clara ?" She asked smirking .

"She has my number ... Gotta go " he said and walked off . Katherine smiled and went to her fifth period .

As soon as fifth period was over she walked to sixth , drama . All the chairs were in a circle . Katherine loved the scent of hairspray , wig glue and old costumes that filled the room.

She sat down next to Clara and they heard the bell ring. Mrs. Larkin came in and they began to speak .

"Class ... I know you're all my advanced class ... But we have a new student , who's never been in drama before so please remember how nervous you where when you first started " Mrs. Larkin said .

The door knocked "and there he is " she said and opened .

Jack walked in and Katherine was shocked "Class , this is Jack Kelly ... Katherine's husband " Mrs. Larkin said .

Jack looked around and Katherine patted the seats next to her . He sat down next to her and Mrs. Larkin explained that they would be having auditions for the spring musical on Friday .

She told them all to pick a monologue and song and began to rehearse it.

Katherine grabbed Jack's wrists "why are you in here ? And what happened with Synder ?"

"He said since I enjoy spending time with you so much that I could get to spend every sixth period with you ... And I have to be in the musical " Jack said .

Katherine smiled and started laughing "it's not funny " Jack said .

"It is ... " Katherine said . She then brought him to the book of monologues and told him to find one .