Chapter One

It's a life you wouldn't think of .... High school ...

High school , where you're separated by social class .

Here is Manhattan Prep... A school in New York where the rich go. Classes are small and social groups are even smaller .

You're first day of freshman year is where you meet your clique and that's where you stay .

The only way to rise up is dating . Date someone of a higher clique and boom you're that clique's newest leader.

At Matt Prep you can choose your group , but choose wisely .

You have the Jocks, ASB kids , Nerds, Anime nerds, Literature Nerds, Cheerleaders , Dance Drill, Kind Club, Drama kids, Choir kids, Presidential wannabes , Rap kids , students who think art is life, the hippies , and the teachers pet .

Everyone fit in ... At least in there club. The highest one could be is the Jock.

Being a jock was as close to being a Greek god . You had power, girls , money, and looks . And if you were captain of the sport it was like you were Zeus on earth.

And the lowest was Drama Kids. Not to be confused with the choir kids. The drama kids were like the people who would never make it . They always put on plays and such but even though everyone at that school was a millionaire still never had enough funding .

But what happens when these social classes mix and all hell breaks loose ? And people don't stick to the status quo...

Well ... I guess you'll find out in the hallways ...