Chapter Thirty-Three

Jack found himself waking up around 4:28 . Katherine was laying in their bed, all wrapped up in the blankets . His arm was wrapped tightly around her back .

Jack smiled at her and kissed her forehead and then went back to sleep.

*~*~*

It was now the morning , Jack woke up first again and smiled at the sleeping girl , who was now laying on his chest. He ran his hands through her long brown hair .

Katherine woke up a few minutes later . She yawned and turned to lay next to him . "Hi " he said .

Katherine smiled and pulled the blanket over her face . "Come on now " he said and he pulled the blanket off her head .

"Hi again " he said .

Katherine blushed deeply and he moved her messing hair out of her face . "Hi Jack " Katherine said smiling .

"Hi beautiful " he said .

"Hi handsome " Katherine said to him .

"Hi gorgeous " he said .

"Hi good looking " Katherine smiled .

"Hi ravishing " he smirked .

"Hi sexy" Katherine said and he began to blush a deep red. "Got cha ! " she said .

He smiled and then stretched . Katherine sit up and wrapped the blanket around her as Jack got some boxers on.
Katherine did take the minute to check out his backside .

"Here you go " Jack said and handed her a shirt . "I'm gonna go to the kitchen " Jack said and walked down the halls to the stairs .

Katherine put on the shirt he gave bed and then her underwear. She grabbed a pair of grey socks and looked in the mirror .

Katherine noticed the messy bed sheets and clothes thrown about the room. It was so romantic and real ... Yet somehow it was so innocent , she didn't feel to innocent but the kisses where and the sweet words .

She was wearing Jack's long shirt that went to her mid-thighs . Katherine walked down the stairs and saw Jack grabbing his phone that was on the floor.

"What's up ?" She asked taking a seat next to him on the couch .

"Nothing ... We need to talk " Jack said .

"Oh" Katherine said and pulled one of feet to her lap.

"Katherine, last night was so -"

"So what ?"

"So amazing... It wasn't like how I had done it before " Jack began .

"I didn't know you had done that before ... Cause I never have " Katherine said .

"Don't feel ashamed... Really don't , I mean ... It's not that big a deal unless you want it to be " Jack said .

"Can I ask you something then ?"

"Yeah , sure anything " he said taking her hand .

"Who ? Who did you do it with ?" Katherine asked .

"Sara ... Sara Jacobs ...it was after homecoming in junior year and were at this after party ... And we both got caught up in the moment ... So we kinda did it ... We did it two other times and yeah they were good ... But last night was so amazing " Jack said .

"Really ? " Katherine asked .

"Really ... Buts that's not what o was gonna talk to you about " Jack said .

"What where you going to talk to me about " Katherine asked .

"I like you Katherine, I like you a lot , like a lot a lot " Jack said .

"Yeah ?" She asked .

"Yeah , I really like you ... You're beautiful and talented and smart and kind and you believe in me , and not for something stupid like I can get fame but because you know I can " Jack said .

"I do ... I believe in you " Katherine said and moved his hair out of his face , since there was no hair gel in it.

"So I wanna know , so you like me too ?" He asked .

"Yeah ... I really like you ... You're very handsome and very talented and you have such a huge heart " she said .

"Then , let's do what teenage couples do ... Let's go on cheesey dates , let's kiss to long when we have to go to class ... Let's hold hands when we walk down the halls , at lunch I'll wrap my arm around you and you'll feed me chips ... Let's be a normal couple and fall for each other the normal way " Jack said .

"I would love that so much " Katherine said and hugged him. Jack held her close and then kissed her lips .

Katherine smiled and pulled away "since we're gonna fall for each other ... You're gonna be so sweet and make me pancakes with Nutella and strawberries " Katherine said and bopped his nose .

"Wow ... You're not gonna be nice about this huh ?" Jack asked .

"Nope !" She said popping the P and kissing his cheek . She got off of him and grabbed a blanket , he walked to the kitchen to make her food .