Chapter Thirty-Six

They found out for spring they would be doing The Addams Family Musical.

Katherine wanted her and Jack to be a couple ... More specifically Gomez and Mortica..

"Cats list day !" Katherine said and grabbed his hand , the whole class surrounded the list .

"Yes ! I'm the grandma !" Clara said and smiled .

Katherine looked for her name first .

Wednesday Addams..... Katherine Kelly
"I'm Wednesday! Hopefully you're Lucas !!" Katherine said tugging on Jack's arm .

He looked and saw his name .
Gomez Addams ........... Jack Kelly

"What ! We're not dating ! You're my father !" Katherine said and then looked under Mortica .

Mortica Addams ................Sara Jacobs .

"She's not even in this class !" Katherine said .

"Actually , I am ... Mr. Synder added me the other day " Sara said and smiled . Sara winked at Jack and then walked inside .

Katherine went straight to Mrs. Larkin , hopefully something could be done about this . "Mrs. Larkin ... You've gotta understand... Jack's my husband ! Why on earth am I paying his daughter !" Katherine asked .

"Your voice is just better in that role ... Besides Sara is a cheerleader , so she can do all the complicated dancing " Mrs. Larkin said .

"But Mrs. Larkin Gomez and Mortica kiss , and we don't do stage kisses here ... Mrs. Larkin I made out with Will and grinded on his pelvis five times in a row ! The least you could do is let me kiss my husband !"

"Katherine, that's why ! You and Darcy are going to be a great fake couple ... Will is Uncle Fester ... You and Darcy were Kate and Burrs in Wild Party .... You can do it !"

"Mrs. Larkin -"

"If you plan on making it as a professional actor then you need to learn to suck it up !" She said .

Katherine walked out of her office , very pissed off . She didn't want to kiss Darcy and she sure as hell didn't want Jack to kiss Sara . His ex-girlfriend, who he lost his virginty to !

~*~*~*~*~

Music was learned and now it was February , they were in the rehearsal process . The first number they were running through was "When You're an Addams " .

Katherine was beyond pissed . It was Valentines Day tomorrow and her husband was kissing another girl .

Sara was in her long dress and her dress was cut low , as well as her long hair .

Katherine wore her rehearsal dress and shoes . Her hair was in two braids for now .

The music began and the family walked on stage .

"Ah, the intoxicating spell of the graveyard. Once a year when the last leaf of autumn falls, we gather to honor the great
cycle life and death. Come,every member of our clan - living, dead- and undecided and let us celebrate what is to be an
Addams." Jack said speaking with a Hispanic accent .

"When you're an Addams
You need to have a little moonlight
When you're an Addams
You need to feel a little chill
You have to see the world in shades of gray
You have to put some poison in your day" Jack sang and the people behind him snapped to the beat and when they were supposed to .

"The's the way " Sara said walking to him .

"When you're an Addams" they sang , Jack holding her hips .