Chapter Thirty-Eight

Katherine was helping him clean his bloody ... "I'm so sorry about him " she said .

"It's fine ... If my wife kissed like that then I would be jealous too " Darcy said . He face was all cleaned up now .

"He's just ... Defensive and stupid" Katherine said .

"I know ... I better go ... I'll see you " he said and walked off .

Katherine saw Jack sitting on some stairs with his hands in his face "you're an idiot... You know that ?" She said kicking his leg .

"I know " he said sighing .

"You're really stupid ... Really fucking stupid ... You punched someone in the face for kissing me ... Yes I wanted you to see to prove to you how it is on the other foot... But that gave you no right to do that ... You pulled him off of me , you pushed me back ... You punched him in the nose and it was bleeding ! You could have broken his nose ... You could have hurt me ..." Katherine said .

"Babe-"

"You pushed me back , I fell back, you pushed me and I got hurt ... You hurt not just my outsides but my insides ... You really fucked up ... " Katherine said and she walked off .

She went home , getting a ride for Clara . This was by far her worst Valentine's Day ever ...

Katherine got home and saw her puppy barking and trying to get her to pick him up . "Hi Harry " she said letting the small pug.

He began to lick her hand "your father is a huge idiot " she said bringing him up to her bedroom and cuddling with him.

Jack came home with flowers and chocolates . "Katherine ?" He called out. He called her name again and with no response she is.

He came upstairs and sat down on their bed . "Hi " he said .

"Hi " she said playing with the small pug.

"I'm sorry babe " he said .

"I'm not even made about you punching Darcy , cause that's what I wanna do to Sara every day ... I'm mad that you hurt me ... And you didn't even realize it" she said .

"Babe , where did I hurt you ?" He asked .

"My arm has a bruise ... My legs are sore ... And more importantly you hurt my heart " she said looking to the window .

"Katherine I need meant to do that ... I'm so sorry baby" Jack said sitting next to her .

"I got a call from Mrs. Larkin , she says since you have to do this by Synder , I'm not allowed to be in the show ... Not even tech ..." Katherine said .

"Katherine-"

"And since I'm graduating earlier I don't get a chance to ever preform again " she said .

"College -"

"My papers didn't get accepted ... Letters on the bed stand ... I missed the deadline" she said , a tear escaping her eye.

"Katherine-"

"I've been demoted from drama club president... And I've been kicked out of the class because I started all the trouble" Katherine said and she cried even harder .

"I'm gonna go stay here ... While your in New York City ... I'm gonna stay here ... I'm not going to college since I took back my forms from business school " Katherine said .

"Katherine , I never meant for any of this happen " Jack told her .

"I really think that it's best if I stay with my parents for a couple days ... I know if I stay here it will get worse " Katherine said and the puppy began to chew on her sweater .

"Katherine no , baby ... Stay with me and Harry ... Come on " he said .

"I can't look at you right now ..." She said and got up to begin to pack .

"When will you be back ?" He asked .

"I don't know ..." She said and grabbed some sweaters .

"I'm so sorry babe" he told her .

"No , you're not ... You're only sorry because you think that's what I wanna hear " she said and she finished packing .

She got her things in her car and drove to her parents house . She walked in and her father stood there , open arms . She hugged him and began to cry in his chest "I'm sorry sweetheart, I should have never made you marry him " he said running his hands through her hair .

"You're mother has some soup for you" he said and helped her carry her bags in.

Katherine's brother came and hugged her too.