Intro/Author's Note [edited]

Hi guys!

So, as you all know I've been very busy working on 'Our Bittersweet Marriage,' and I have to say I'm very proud of the outcome! Inspired by my amazing friend cookieslostworld, I have dedicated this story to her and her love to Jungkook. I mean, who doesn't love the golden maknae?

---
Y'all oh my fudge sry for the wait~ I feel so bad HONESTLY. I have decided, that my other book shall be concluded by the end of the year? Idk, but I WILL start this story by around the end of July...I'm not sure of the date buttt I will start this by August. I jhope you all will enjoy this story! It'll be short but sweet, full of laughs (hopefully, idk if I'm funnyㅋㅋㅋ) and cheese. Alrighty, let's introduce the characters.

---
Some main characters:

Daon Park: 18 years old, perfect ideal girl everyone adores. She has a crush on Jungkook, but at the same time, she regrets it because of his horrible actions towards everyone, especially to herself.

Jeon Jungkook: 19 years old, rebellious and crazy guy. Jungkook is also very smart even though he doesn't show it...his looks may be swooning, but definitely not what he does. He's a big player, but is he really toying with Daon?

Kim Taehyung: 20 years old, Daon's childhood friend. He's not as smart, but he is the best athlete in the school. Known for being close to Daon, Taehyung has always been mistaken as her boyfriend, (which he doesn't mind because really, he liked her ever since 7th grade).

Chaewon Lee: 19 years old, Daon's best friend, who also likes Jungkook. She's never told Daon because she knows she'd be called a fool. She is also the daughter of the dean, which of course means being super smart.

Jung Hoseok: 21 years old (JUST for the purpose of the story, I know he's 22:)), part of the Silver Clan (will be explained throughout the story). He is one of the most arrogant dancers along with Kim Yugyeom, however, he has a softie side. The playful and kind hearted side of him comes out once he meets Daon.

Other characters: there will be the other Bangtan Boys, however they won't be playing a humongous role unlike Kookie and Taehyung. Also, there might be idols from other groups mentioned as students or part of Jungkook's 'gang' (you'll get it later on). Those four are the mains, so they will be the ones we will mainly see the POV's of.

Summary:
Daon Park. Your ideal girl. Pretty, smart, not to mention popular, has secret admirers everywhere, just that person you'd want to notice you. She's president of Student Council at Seoul University, and is known for her beautiful voice, perfect acting skills and graceful dancing...what's not to love about her? Her one problem is: she doesn't know how to fix Jeon Jungkook, her crush and enemy. He's a rebel, leaving school and coming in whenever he wants, playing with girls, getting into trouble but covering it up every time. However, he is intelligent; he doesn't show it, but it's there.
One day their paths with cross, and a bet will be in place. If Daon wins, Jungkook will finally receive the true punishment he deserves. But if Jungkook wins, Daon will have to become his girlfriend. How would this really affect her and her perfect life?

Aighttt hope you all are ready for this book! I'm excited for this bcuz I too have began getting interested in Kookie (im sry that sounded wrong donttt even bring it upXD) and im very hyped cuz now I see him as my oppa/fetus brother? Who knows idk what I'm saying anymore ENJOYYYYYY!!!!!

-areumbae601/Author-nim/Satansoo's wife lmao😂 kyungsoothegreat  *kookie's voice* I'M DONE.✌🏽️🙃